Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bale as Snake?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

MooseJam wrote:
    Equilibrium was a kick ass movie, I wanna be a Grammaton Cleric when I grow up
    Me too! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭FranchisePlayer

Don't know if this has already been said but kurt russell is the man to do the job He was already a snake pliskin in escape from New york:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Steez

koneko wrote:
    Christian Bale is a good choice, he's no Kurt Russell though, that would be perfection, things coming full circle.

That was Escape from New York yeah? Only saw that when i was drunk once, seemed an odd film but i've an urging to watch it now.

Eric Bana for Snake!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭Gizzle

koneko wrote:
    Christian Bale is a good choice, he's no Kurt Russell though, that would be perfection, things coming full circle.

Nah, his head is too square.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Gintoki

Oooo, anyone reckon Jonathan Voight would make a good Col. Campbell?
    And Bale as Snake...yeah....after seeing batman begins I'm convinced the man can play anybody

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Gangsta

Bale is quality. Some other suggestions are quite good for characters imo, eg. Kilmer for Liquid lol and Voigt for Campbell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Vengeance

Josh Holloway (he plays sawyer in lost) is snake. Watch him say 'damn' and you'll agree. Also, in season 3 of lost, he disarms a guy, grabs an AK47 and hunches over just like snake in MGS2.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

As you can probably guess from looking this way <<<< I'm a big fan of MGS.

I was hoping they would take the timeline into consideration and start at MGS3 [Big Boss] era but alas...

Now, I know everyone will either say James Spader or Michael Shanks, but how will play me!?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

I'd like to see "Mack" from the Unit try out for Snake... plus he has the best name ever!

Max Martini!

300px-MacDonald_Gerhardt.jpg

Vikings wrote: »
    I'd like to see "Mack" from the Unit try out for Snake... plus he has the best name ever!

Max Martini!

300px-MacDonald_Gerhardt.jpg

He's too ginger, if it wasn't for that he would be a good choice:D.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭FranchisePlayer

He's too ginger, if it wasn't for that he would be a good choice:D.
    hey now enough of the ginger bashing we are dying race therefore we should be respected:D:D

Advertisement