Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are the Irish BF2 players?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

ambro25 wrote:
    /me waves Lemming
    So, I knows ye in the non-virtual field from your '60 ;) but what nick do you go by in BF2?

I go by the same name in BF2.

And spieler-daten.de has the wrong stats for me. Wayyyy wrong. :-/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 104-66-5694

most of us stopped playing to play etqw. Too many haxxors in the game to enjoy it anymore... including a big scandal in the irish scene.

What was that ... found out that the Irish players SUCKED.

Never see any good skateboarders, etc. What are the Irish good at?
    Okay drinking ... no, they vomit (so bad that some places in alleys tell prospective tenents that the Irish go there to vomit).

Serious ... very bland and

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

What the hell was that post all about ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

lol someone whos been pwned once to often by irish players

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

104-66-5694, you can take a week off.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Jackabo

The Irish being sick while drinking :confused: That would be called a waste ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

i haven't played BF2 in ages either. i got back into playing bfv a bit and really enjoyed it. Bf2 is fairly dead to me now.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 [DVDF]Merlin

Wow im 21st on the list crikey. Any of you guys want to have a good intense game of BF2 look no further than here.

[DVDF] Battlefield 2 Ranked: 85.236.101.31 Port 16567

We play Vehicles and infantry only.A few points to note. We strongly encourage Team play,no arty on uncaps(allowed in only as spec opps ..get in destroy assets get out) no jehad and absolutely no cheating glitching or bunny hopping.Server is always admined.Hope to see you there.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭hellfireie

hi guys ,
    im hellfireie1.1 from bf2 at the moment im in the top 5 (in ireland) bf2s is down so not fully sure where i stand tbh . my xfire is hellfireie if anyones looking for a good game give a shout

cheers
    hell

You can use www.bf2player.com to check out your stats.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Okay drinking ... no, they vomit (so bad that some places in alleys tell prospective tenents that the Irish go there to vomit).

QFT

The fact you gagged him adds weight to his argument.

No it doesn't.

If you have an issue with Irish people / players, stay off Irish forums.

Sort of the obvious thing to do, wouldn't you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

You can use www.bf2player.com to check out your stats.

\o/

That be me that be :)

Lemming wrote: »
    \o/

That be me that be :)

This is me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

Silverfish wrote: »
    No it doesn't.

Yes it does.
    Silverfish wrote: »
    If you have an issue with Irish people / players, stay off Irish forums.

Sort of the obvious thing to do, wouldn't you think.

Why? If you present a valid reasoned argument like 104-66-5694 you should have the right your own opinion and in this case he gave us his informed opinion in a eloquent and pleasent manner. Unlike yourself, your post is both condescending and excessively moralizing. Over zealous mods ftl.

The thing is he does not present a valid argument and is clearly just looking for a fight. The last time I checked there was an Irishman in the top 20 players in the world, infact I think he was number 4.

O and yes his post was quite eloquent , I just quoted it to remind everyone how eloquent it was ;) .

I really don't see why you are on these forums opr why you would need to come back here. I don't like bebo, do you see me trolling bebo and spamming it all over other peoples bebo account? No, because whats the point?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

kyp_durron wrote:
    Why? If you present a valid reasoned argument like 104-66-5694 you should have the right your own opinion and in this case he gave us his informed opinion in a eloquent and pleasent manner. Unlike yourself, your post is both condescending and excessively moralizing. Over zealous mods ftl.

Could you please enlighten me about how 104-66-5694's post is in any way a "valid reasoned argument"? For my own edification? Please?

I really hope kyp_durron is just extracting the urine, but it would not suprise me if he was not there are too many asshats on the internet to make me entertain the possibility.

kyp_durron wrote: »
    Yes it does.

I do not have to argue this with the poster. He posted off-topic, abusive, racist opinions, which were only vaguely battlefield related. You are now also dragging this thread off topic. If you have an issue, please take it to the feedback forum.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

kyp_durron wrote: »
    I disagree, it's still related to the topic, he was responding to Instant Karma's allegation of cheating within the Irish community (this thread being about the Irish community, no derailment that I can see). Which he alluded to here:

allegation? ...try Fact!

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭Thefirestarter

im new to boards, been drifting arounf quite awhile
    but, to end your stupid argument, dont be childish and fight on the internet
    not very mature is it ?
    anyways id be playing bf2 if my dvd drive wasn broke :(

Try a mini image. I think they are legal, if not mods feel free to delete this post.

allegation? ...try Fact!

I saw no proof of it, so I could not say it was anything more then a allegation in my post.

If you want to win me over post some form of proof that there was foul play.

Right, last warning.

Back on topic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Posting proof may start a serious flame war. Also the clan involved is not an irish clan, but the player was. Players from all nationalities cheat, thats a fact, however when its a player you know then its even worse tbh.

Again we are talking about the clan scene here, not public players chasing stats, couldnt care less if they cheated at that, they are only really cheating themselves.

If a clan player cheats during a match then imo he's cheating himself, his own clan, the clan he is playing against and the game scene he is involved in, fooking scumbag tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Stoped playing this godawful cash in franchise after battlefied vietnam....Get team fortess 2 its much more fun

(many years ago i stabbed fairy in the ass with my combat knife when he was snipeing on one of the maps.....it made me happy and somewhat aroused)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Only coz you wanted to stab me in the arse with something else tbh. Lo Dark :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Only coz you wanted to stab me in the arse with something else tbh. Lo Dark :D

/me hugs fairy

been to long since i killed your fine self :) or randomly crashed our transport helio into a building \o/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭ZeRoY

Arghhhhhhh my thread got highjacked!!!!

Advertisement