Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are the Irish BF2 players?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Like a runaway steamtrain in the wildwest.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

ZeRoY wrote: »
    Arghhhhhhh my thread got highjacked!!!!

But with hilarious results!

Would you like me to remove all the off topic posts?

Come on guys look at the positives, this is the most action that has been seen in the BF forums since my request for a stickied clan thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Agreed , the original post by 104-66-5694 , was just muppetry , like a kid throwing stones to try and get a follow . The following post by Kyp was typical of someone looking to argue just for the sake of arguement .

But sure isn't it a few posts in the olde BF forum , almost takes me back 12 months .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

?????????????????????????????

Where did all the posts go?

• Advertisement

Only one such weapon has this much power , it must be the Moderator 9000!!!!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Only one such weapon has this much power , it must be the Moderator 9000!!!!! :P
    Hate to dissappoint, but Ruu isn't a mod here.

LOL ,thats a shame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 gerthewanker

70.86.24.2 (port 16567) is the ip of a ranked server me and a few other cork **** play on.Its usually pretty good ,all city maps karkans ,sharqi,jalallalalababad,mashtuur NO vehicles though! If you play your gonna get sniped by gerthekiller:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Delganys Finest

Hi,
    first of all I'm a complete noob(I'm not proud if it but whattaya gonna do?:rolleyes:)
    Anyway,what's the story here?I bought B2 the other day,I'm downloading the latest patch from the EA website now,presumably that'll look after itself when it DLs.
    I usually play CS.
    Someone mentioned hacking earlier in the thread,what kind of hacks?
    Also,can you recommend some good servers please?I've been plugging away at random ones with mixed results,and what's this global unlocks jazz about?is this to do with the weaps or rank or what?
    Basically I'm looking for a heads up on ze game,thanks :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Delganys Finest

I should point out that I'm asking about the hacks so I know what to look out for not so I know what to get :D

It seems like a good game but then after a few hours i noticed the reg seems to be highly erratic and guys were bouncing all over the place yet still wasting me with apparently incredible shots.I realise that there'll be plenty of players far better than myself but all the hacking on CS makes you kinda paranoid about these things y'know?:confused:

To answer the question that this thread posed initially .They are all in the netcaf 24/7!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,294 ✭✭✭twinytwo

To answer the question that this thread posed initially .They are all in the netcaf 24/7!

sup ger... we worked out that the noob who is first in the world has played on average at least 6 hours a day EVERY SINGLE DAY SINCE THE GAME WAS RELEASED....... thus this noob = no life.

hes probably keeping Huggies in business

Advertisement