Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dentists in dundalk

Options
  • 13-09-2007 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

hi could anyone tell me of a good dentist in dundalk an do they use pain free treatment like in the north (n i)?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I have a fear of Dentists but Miss Elise Pottie in Anne Street restored my confidence. She doesn't believe in any pain and says that cleaning your teeth is the nearest thing to pain in any of her treatments.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

hi could anyone tell me of a good dentist in dundalk an do they use pain free treatment like in the north (n i)?

What is "pain free treatment"?
    I go to Ballybot dental surgery in Newry and I can't recommend them enough, they're fantastic and definitely don't skimp on anaesthetic!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

I can certainly tell you where NOT to go!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 brickie No 1

whats the prices for fillings,etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

whats the prices for fillings,etc.

Here's an idea - call them and ask.

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

eth0_ wrote:
    Here's an idea - call them and ask.

:rolleyes:
    My thoughts exactly!

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭KBarry

I had a filling a couple of weeks ago at Begley's on Anne Street. Don't know what you mean by 'pain free treatment' but it didn't hurt a bit (and I have a very low pain threshold :) ). Had a tooth out last year and that didn't hurt either. It's a nice Scottish woman there called Elaine who I see.

I think the filling was about 50-something euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Bingles

sudzs wrote: »
    I can certainly tell you where NOT to go!

And please tell me even if pm I am scared of dentists like you would not belive

Advertisement