Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Does Anyone Know Which Style These Miss Sixty 'Leather' Jeans Are?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

he he, did you follow that chick around with a camera! ;)

I actually don't know what type those are but I do know is that there was a girl on here a few months back and she was posting about her leather Miss Sixty pants. Do a search here, can't remember her name, might have been Sarah??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Hey Tinkerbell,

Heh Heh, no I'm not quite perverted enough to follow someone around with a camera. I think your talking about Sarah_lk, if I remember correctly she didn't mention any particular style. Miss Sixty have loads of different styles of these jeans, and I'm wondering which ones the above are.

Thanks for your help anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭lezizi

whats with the leather op, u post alot on here about leather clothing items

I have a thing for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭cookiequeen

not sure I Can help with the style, but make sure you buy them a size too small.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭kelly1979

don't know the style, but their gorgeous, if u find out can u pm me the style. thanks:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 183 ✭✭giggles

A girl I knew bought those (or similar) Miss Sixty trousers about 5 years ago, They're not leather, but look pretty good. I've lost contact with her now as she moved 4.5 years ago (that's at least how old they are)

I haven't seen them around since then and I'm not sure what style they are.

not sure I Can help with the style, but make sure you buy them a size too small.
    Will do, I made the mistake of buying the SO her actual waist size in another style and they don't look as fantastic as they could.
    kelly1979 wrote:
    don't know the style, but their gorgeous, if u find out can u pm me the style. thanks:D
    Will do Kelly! There can only be so many styles!
    giggles wrote:
    A girl I knew bought those (or similar) Miss Sixty trousers about 5 years ago, They're not leather, but look pretty good. I've lost contact with her now as she moved 4.5 years ago (that's at least how old they are)

I haven't seen them around since then and I'm not sure what style they are.
    Oh I know they're not leather, but they do look pretty fine on a lady regardless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭dior1catboy

They are gorgeous!! I seen a pair like that about 6 or 7 years ago, I can't remember the style, but they were like that but they were red and black, if you find them PM me too, I'd love to get a pair!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭RetroRainbow

Are they actual leather, or faux leather? If it's the latter, there's a fair few pairs floating around e-bay.

• Advertisement

They are faux leather. They're popular on eBay alright and I have bought a pair for my missus in the past. I'm just trying to figure out which style those particular ones in the clip are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cindyzara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cindyzara

Advertisement