Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Curious about Soney Ericsson W880i

• 13-09-2007 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

hi there...anyone used the W880i yet? Was looking at it in 3, looking very slick!!! Better than the K650i....just released...whole colour scheme thing going on...sounds cool.

Have you used (or recommend) either of these?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭joerules

Hey,

I got it 2 weeks ago and I love it.

Good things:
    1) People just love it and ask me where I got it.
    2) Very small.
    3) I like SE's interface.
    4) Screen is lovely.

Bad Points:
    1) If you have big fingers this fone isn't for you.
    2) Unlike a slider/flip fone you have to remember about the keypad lock (there's an auto-lock but it sometimes annoys me)
    3) Like all SE fones, I find it to be not very good at holding on to 3G signals in weak areas. Nokia works better there.

Overall I love the fone. I had the W850i before it and that was huge compared to this.

Joe

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

i've had mine for a few months now and am pretty happy with it.

I got it specificalky as it is small and light above all else really, otherwise it
    is pretty much like the k750i I had for a couple of years before it. It is great if you have to carry a phone around all day in a trouser pocket as it is hardly noticeable.

The screen is lovely, but the keys are small. You get used to it but you basically have to use the outside edge of your thumb to work the keys.

The only issue I have had is lately I keep on finding it turned off, not sure
    if it because I amn't locking it or not before putting it in my pocket, it never
    used to happen..

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Surion

sounds great!! Think I've found my next moby!!

Advertisement