Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

External repeating question

• 13-09-2007 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭

yo yo

Just wondering what the actual status with students repeating externally is? Are they viewed as actual students? Can I get a student account and take out a student loan? Or will the fact that I'm working for the year kind of mess this up?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭ringleader

yo yo

Just wondering what the actual status with students repeating externally is? Are they viewed as actual students? Can I get a student account and take out a student loan? Or will the fact that I'm working for the year kind of mess this up?

Thanks

Think you can, actually.
    But it might have changed since I left.
    Can't harm to ask.

I think you're still a student as far as the world is concerned, with studenty rights to things like bus tickets and such.
    You just have limited access to stuff on campus, so it's more like you're a part time student. Which is a student nonetheless.

Advertisement