Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet fur colouring!

Options
  • 13-09-2007 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭

I seen an article in the Herald am today about a pet boutique seemingly offering new pet fur dying, they had what looked like a maltese dyed pink and blue! Whats the world comin to at all :rolleyes: what dyis think of this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

In one of my weekends sitting on the couch i fliked onto that sweet 16 program thing, with all the wannab's in it.. I think one of them died her poodle pink+got its nails painted too..... Nasty

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Thats sick and borders on animal abuse. Almost as bad as idiots who treat their pets as vegetarians. Its sad that some people regards pets as fashion accessories.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Nothing new really ...poor toy poodles have had to suffer this indignity for decades.

Only one positive thing about this practice ...it's plain to see for everybody what a self centred git the owner actually is :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Its WRONG! Nature picks the colour not us!

Can you pm the name of the boutique please??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I'm not suprised this is going on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

There was some eejit who dyed his dog the Ireland colours a few years back for the World Cup

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

It's not the worst that can happen. Tail docking is far worse. Take Dobermans. Their tales are docked for absolutely no reason other than because it "Looks good". If people were actually able to see them wagging their tails maybe they would not have such a reputation. Same with Rottweilers.

Fish dyeing is awful too, fish are injected with dyes or dipped in them, again purely for cosmetic reasons. The mortality rate is huge.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭stcatherine

what an absolute and total bunch of airheads !! oooh makes me so mad that people are so stoopid !

Advertisement