Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Kildare Scrap Yards?

Options
  • 13-09-2007 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any scrap yards in kildare & maybe some contact details! Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

There's supposed to be a massive one near Kilcock. I don't have any details about it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

look up Car Dismantlers in the Golden Pages online

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Stephen wrote:
    There's supposed to be a massive one near Kilcock. I don't have any details about it though.

That place is excellent! it's not the one between Enfield and Kilcock. It the other one. BUT, i sent a mate up their last week and it was closed, with a notice saying they open again in DECEMBER!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

dceire wrote:
    Anyone know of any scrap yards in kildare & maybe some contact details! Cheers

Are you after modern car parts or for an older/classic car?

If modern try ....

- Johnny Stone (trades under another name, don't recall atm. is the only
    dismantlers listed in the brownstown/curragh area in golden pages)
    - Maynooth Car Distmantlers
    - Japarts, Enfield.
    - Saggart Car Dismantlers (ok, technically in Dublin, but close enought to Kildare border)

If older/classic car try....

- Ger Reid Car Distmantlers, Suncroft (near Curragh).
    (N.B. - he only opens when it suits him, but is worth looking up for older car stuff. I've listed contact details in the 'car dismantlers' thread in the classic car section).

Hope this helps?!

Silvera.

Advertisement