Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL webspace

Options
  • 13-09-2007 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, i am just wondering are NTL still supplying webspace? They were when i first signed up, but I never used it. Now I am interested in haveing a look at it and I was wondering if you guys couls help me out and tell me how to go about it if they even are offering it anymore.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Does anyone have any info at all regarding the NTL webspace they used to supply?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭allen175

on there website now it say that you get 55mb of webspace, im not sure how much they used to give, but i would say its about the same.

Yeah thanks man I just saw that there. Does anyone know if that is just refering to the space supplyed for your emails, or can you actually access that space to store documents there etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭altered121

55mb of webspace all yours as far as i can see.
    if its to build a web site load of .coms etc offering free space ( prob in return 4 your soul)
    :rolleyes:

Hehe, lol . I just started college and part of the course is web development , so I was hoping I would be able to access what I am already paying for to mess around and see if I could get a little website running. But after ringing NTL surprise surprise , they dont know what the hell is going on and the girl on the phone had no Idea what I was talking about.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭altered121

yes this may seem alittle mad but it seems ntl staff are not the staff you speak to depending on * what time you call what day you call and which number you call * seems that ..after along query on this that .. 3RD PARTIES may be the ones dealing with a query depending on the factors mentioned above..**PAYS MOMAGE TO THE IFORMATION AGE AND SARCRAFICES SMALL ANIMAL** NOT REALLY!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

If you just started college chris and have a college e-mail chris you can get a free domain and hosting package from digiweb at http://www.digiweb.ie/studentoffer/

Sweet, thanks for that man, I will check that out later on :).

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭yeroulfella

googlepages is easy enough to use, it is free and unlike most google things it has no ads on it unless you put put ur own adsence ads onto it. you just need a google account to get one. it is real easy to use. you can upload up to 100mb for files or just copy and past HTML code which doesnt eat into your 100mb limit. I have thousands of pics on my google page and hardly using any of my 100mb.

Advertisement