Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heard on a bus

Options
  • 13-09-2007 5:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

On the way home from work on the bus. It's packed, it's hot and everyone is well and truly p***ed off (including the driver). The UCD stop comes up and the bell rings. Then the bell rings again and again and again and again.

Obviously each person getting off thought they were the first to do it. Suddenly the bus driver slams on the brakes, turns on the intercom and
    roars at the entire bus.... "Will yis stop ringing the bleedin' bell, who the f**k do yis think I am?? I' not f***in Quasimodo!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Nice, what an asshole he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Not really, it'd get annoying, and that's a funny comeback, if not entirely appropriate to the situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

That could well have been my dad. Ok maybe if you're in the upstairs of the bus you could ring the bell when you come down but doing it right after the person in front of you is just annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

I thought they only ring once these days?

Advertisement