Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chorus Broadband - opinions?

Options
  • 13-09-2007 8:34pm

Just got an evening telesales from Chorus about their broadband. €14.99 for the first 3 months and €24.99 after. No download limit. 2meg (is that fast?) download speed. Plus you get Digital Tv with it (already get our analogue TV from them). No line rental and she also mentioned something about a bad contention ratio on Eircom.

Is it any good? I'm currently with Eircom Home Starter Plus and I'm quite happy with it except for the 20GB download limit. However if there's something better out there I'd obviously want it. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Just got an evening telesales from Chorus about their broadband. €14.99 for the first 3 months and €24.99 after. No download limit. 2meg (is that fast?) download speed. Plus you get Digital Tv with it (already get our analogue TV from them).

Is it any good? I'm currently with Eircom Home Starter Plus and I'm quite happy with it except for the 20GB download limit. However if there's something better out there I'd obviously want it. Thanks

There are a zillion threads on here about the merits and demerits of Chorus/NTL BB please do a search and also have a look at this and see how you were lied to! http://chorus.ie/index.php?PageID=112408&SessionID=45c75011b35586a4a01c1dc5e1a1da6d&R=18348

I did do a search for "chorus broadband" but didn't get very many recent results. How do you mean I was lied to? You mean the download limit? Maybe the offer is so new they haven't updated the website.

Advertisement