Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Instuctors in North Dublin

Options
  • 13-09-2007 8:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for driving instructors doing the ballymun test center route....

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,306 ✭✭✭markpb

I've been out with the Omni driving school a few times and found them okay, (but nothing exceptional). They do a three hour session for 99 euro which I found useful.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

The ISM is an obvious one.. they cover all test routes i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Lindaloo

I used Safety 1st Driving School and they cover Northpoint. I found Ian really good and very patient! You'll get the details on irishmotoring

• Registered Users Posts: 14,038 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Temple are excellent - Raheny, Finglas and NorthPoint.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,987 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I'll second Temple School of Motoring. Also Independant School of Motoring (based next to Finglas test centre) are very good.
    Karyn wrote:
    The ISM is an obvious one.. they cover all test routes i think.

I'd stay clear unless you know of a specific instructor who was good. In my experience, despite the big well known name, they don't seem to train their instructors to any minimum standard. (maybe this has changed with the ADI thing, I dunno).

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

i used independant school of motoring in finglas, i found really good, they even have bach flowers rescue remedy to calm the nerves - mind you i failed but i will use them again when i get my test date

good luck

Advertisement