Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gaggia mdf

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

When I run the frother I then have to let some water through the group head before my next espresso. The frother seems to put the group head bananas for a few seconds. Do you notice this happen after frothing milk?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

When I run the frother I then have to let some water through the group head before my next espresso. The frother seems to put the group head bananas for a few seconds. Do you notice this happen after frothing milk?

Water for steaming milk hotter than water for making espresso?

I always pull the espresso shots before turning on the steam part on my machine,
    ie if I'm making two lattes I'll pull both espresso shots before steaming the milk.
    If I need to make another espresso after having the machine in steam mode
    I'll flush the machine with cold water through the grouphead.

Advertisement