Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games you're looking forward to.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

silvine wrote:
    I see Knights of the Old Republic III was mentioned. After the complete rip-off that was KNOTR II, I hope the franchise is buried. We, the gamers, were ripped off with an unfinished product.

Who do you represent?

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Unreal Tournament 3
    Team Fortress 2
    Crysis
    Portal
    Half Life 2 Episode 2
    Call of Duty 4
    Guitar Hero on PC
    World In Conflict

In that Order :) And I probably forgot something :/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

just saw the video for Ninja Gaiden 2. That will be added high on the list along with DMC 4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

Rock Band
    Guitar Hero 3
    Sega Rally
    TH Proving Ground (because of the GH3 demo on the disc hehe)
    Bully: Scholarship Edition ( http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/3438962/Bully-Scholarship-Edition/Product.html )
    to name a few

Assassins Creed
    Devil May Cry 4
    Half Life on the PS3(I have pc version but my pc is low spec)
    Kane and Lynch: Dead Men
    Uncharted: Drakes Fortune
    MGS 4
    Resident Evil 5
    Killzone 2
    Turok looks pretty interesting
    Stranglehold PS3 version with Hardboiled
    Call Of Duty 4
    Blacksite Area 51
    GTA 4
    Army Of Two
    Mercenaries 2: World In Flames
    Gran Turismo

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Not too hopeful about Turok. The guys who made the only decent Turok games, 1 and 2, are now retro studios and are making the Metroid Prime series.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Reports after it was shown at a Microsoft event were actually very positive, I was surprised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

indeed, all signs point to turok actually being good. It certainly looks the business at any rate.

Interesting. I suppose there would be a new team behind it since wasters Akklaim went bust.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Ah Halo 3. The hype for that game is something else, it's hard not to be a little curious about it.

I've only played the first one and it was good... but I dunno if it deserved the acclaim its gotten.

Still the Master Chief's pr machine rages on.

• Advertisement
Advertisement