Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What happened to #boards.ie?!

Options
  • 13-09-2007 11:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭

Doesnt really have anything to do with this forum...but what happened? Where'd everyone go? There's no one to insult and no one to insult me?? What now...look at myself in the mirror?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

It was closed down a few months ago. There is the unofficial #boards channel on Quakenet though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

Wow, whowuddathunkit?...so where does the majority of irish hang out now on quakenet?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

your ma's house.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

CCCP^ wrote:
    Wow, whowuddathunkit?...so where does the majority of irish hang out now on quakenet?
    As Ruu said, many have moved to #boards (Disclaimer: It is not run or affiliated in any way with Boards.ie), others decided to just stay in respective gamez channels, and one or two got a life(or died). If you want access to #boards: send myself and Steven a PM with your quakenet Auth.

Advertisement