Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

4 GB MicroSD for Nokia N95 Best Place to Buy

• 13-09-2007 11:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 416 ✭✭

I presume Ebay is the place to get these probably fake do , but anyone one bought one yet. Do the Ebay one work in the N95. Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Try mx2.co.uk, 7dayshop.com or shop4memory.com.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

also try mymemory.co.uk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭amby666

tvr wrote:
    I presume Ebay is the place to get these probably fake do , but anyone one bought one yet. Do the Ebay one work in the N95. Cheers

I bought one off ebay from a guy called Total Discount Stores. Arrived in a few days, works great.
    Sealed and branded Sandisk.
    Cost me £31/€46 delivered and included a USB card reader which is really handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭demon3

memorybits.com, 39 uk stg + 5 pound shipping. I ordered mine, arrived two days later, works great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

mobymemory.com have the 6GB cards in stock from 17th Sept.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 416 ✭✭tvr

legend just what I was aftered. Was looking everywhere but no one knew when they were getting the 6gb in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

quintron wrote:
    mobymemory.com have the 6GB cards in stock from 17th Sept.

That's a microSD High Capacity, which is only compatible with N95, HTC Touch and a few other phones. But indeed, it would work for the OP. The normal microSD after 4GB is 8GB, since the follow the logical binary 1,2,4,8,16,32,64 GB incremental table.

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Digital_card#SD_and_SDHC_compatibility_issues:

SD and SDHC compatibility issues

As of early 2007, the simultaneous availability of non-standard 4 GB SD and 4 GB SDHC cards, and incompatibilities between SD and SDHC have caused confusion among various consumers looking to buy memory devices.

The following compatibility issues between SD and SDHC cards and devices can arise:

* Devices that do not specifically support SDHC do not recognize SDHC memory cards.
    * Some manufacturers have produced 4 GB SD cards that conform to neither the SD2.0/SDHC spec nor existing SD devices[13].

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 416 ✭✭tvr

just a heads up seems mobymemory are the only crowd to have them in. The inventory has changed to in stock so seems they did get the shipment in so I am in for one anyway at 65 euro. I'll report back in case its bull**** and it never gets shipped.

6gb with an N95 , that gonna take some beating . Bring on the Iphones with Edge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

There was a 6GB one on mymemory.co.uk this morning but out of stock now. Also if you buy any Sandisk products there, try the code LOVESANDISK for 10% off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

8GB microSD cards will be out at end of the year from Toshiba.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I bought a 2gb sandisk one on ebay from a guy in Dublin, it came as promised and was about half the price of one from an online store.

Advertisement