Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ryanair Ad - Unionists Offended

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

That guy is nuts!
    I really think he just doesn't care!
    I read the other day that he sometimes writes ads to get a rise outta people...beside the article was a nice picture of him in a dress.

ah! sure, his shares in "orange" are doing grand! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

Well Ryanair don't actually have a marketing dept. (costs too much money). Apparently thye get employees to put suggestions for adds in a box and the rest O'Leary comes up with off the top of his head

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

In fairness it doesn't take much to get Unionist stroppy. Maybe we should have a love Ryanair march down the Shankill Road to put the point across.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Tiesto

i hope ye dont believe that is real...

• Advertisement

Tiesto wrote:
    i hope ye dont believe that is real...
    Nope! That's why it's here, The OP probably made it up himself!

as a wind up! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Lol!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Nope! That's why it's here, The OP probably made it up himself!

as a wind up! ;)

Sorry If I offended you.

But no the ad is real actually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Jesus, thought it was a joke myself.. But apparently not!

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/greenslade/2007/08/unionists_miss_humour_in_ryana.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Yes!

There is a unionist on this very thread I hope he is not offended.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Bobbinsx

GDM wrote:
    In fairness it doesn't take much to get Unionist stroppy. Maybe we should have a love Ryanair march down the Shankill Road to put the point across.;)

Aw that's just priceless! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

bronte wrote:

I read the other day that he sometimes writes ads to get a rise outta people...beside the article was a nice picture of him in a dress.

Thats been his way for a long time. Keeps ryanair in the press and bums in seats

Advertisement