Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nokia backlight

Options
  • 14-09-2007 3:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭

just wondering if i can get any help with this. just got a gps receiver and software for my nokia n73 but the backlight on the phone packs in after 60 secs or so.got onto nokia- no help(nothing new there then). whats the point of having this application when you keep having to press a button to keep it visable-not to mention the safety aspect. anybody with any help would be greatly appreciated as i feel i've just wasted my money.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭stevecrow74

look fro an app called 'spot on' you can turn the back light on and leave it on any time you want

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Rambo

just wondering if i can get any help with this. just got a gps receiver and software for my nokia n73 but the backlight on the phone packs in after 60 secs or so.got onto nokia- no help(nothing new there then). whats the point of having this application when you keep having to press a button to keep it visable-not to mention the safety aspect. anybody with any help would be greatly appreciated as i feel i've just wasted my money.

which software did you get

On Route 66 go to Preferences/General/ Backlight and select always on
    This will drain the battery very fast plug the phone iinto the cigarette lighter socket

Advertisement