Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where can i find an open mic night?

Options
  • 14-09-2007 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭

can anyone tell me where the open mics are on in the city? i'm dying to play somewhere, especially since buskers aren't allowed to use an amplifier anymore.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Check entertainment.ie or something. Karma down near the civic offices used to do one on Monday nights, but it's a while since I was there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭who's yer one?

wasn't there one in the ha'penny bridge inn? i'm so sure there used to be, can't for the life f me remember what night it was on, but you could try checkin it out?
    xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

The Hard Rock Cafe on Fleet St. have one on a Thursday nights - it's called The Peanut Club (because you play for peanuts). Open to musicians and comedians.

Advertisement