Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Needed of Cigs Day 4

Options
  • 14-09-2007 10:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi I'm on day 4 of not smoking - was feeling great so far but got up this morning as grumpy as hell - using nicorette microtabs -which do the trick I just feel like my mind is playing games with me - thinking of the weekend and having a smoke with a drink I fell deprived somehow - any hints on what might keep me sane and in good humour?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Gaz

Just try and be around friends that dont smoke, just for the first week or 2, otherwise with drink you may give in.

best of luck , it does get easier and alot sooner than you might think. Im off them 4 months now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭sideshowdave

this is my 5th time this year trying and this time i have used no aids in the form of patches of gum or inhaler and looking back i think i was just torturing myself, a week off them now and still get mad cravings but they have gotten less intense over the week. i still feel deprived at times but remind myself that i have wanted to stop for ages and it passes eventually. the grumpyness will pass "i hope" just try not let it control you. have some fun

Advertisement