Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private buses in dublin - Citywest

Options
  • 14-09-2007 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭

Lo,

Im sure this has been discussed countless times, but most of the posts Ive found are from ~2005.

I'm starting a new job soon in CityWest, and they require early morning starts (8am), and I need to get to college in the evening (DIT Kevin Street).
    Would anyone have any links to timetables of buses that do early morning starts, or express buses that do early starts? And preferably buses that go to and from citywest / tallaght luas stop / city centre.

I've been getting the 65b from Eden Quay for the past few interviews Ive done with the company.But, its usually taking me minimum 80minutes to get out.Which isn't really convenient.

Ive been thinking of either getting the express bus from Westmoreland St (I think it leaves from there?), or just getting the red line luas to tallaght if there is a bus that goes from the stop there to CityWest?

If anyone could provide timetables for express buses, or luas linkup buses to citywest, it'd be very much appreciated. I cant seem to find any timetables at the moment, other than Dublin bus 65b.The citylinebus site is undergoing maintenance atm too.

Cheers.

Comments

Advertisement