Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running shows for marathon

• 14-09-2007 11:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,950 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone would have any suggestions as to a good pair of running shoes to run the marathon in. Somebody suggested Asis Gel DS trainers to me. I just thought I would see if anybody has other suggestions. I will be aiming for a sub 3 hour marathon.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

do you know what your gait is like?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,950 ✭✭✭billyhead

No,

How can you tell what your gait is?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭trinewbie

have a look in the driveway outside your house - and check out the door like implements used to block off access to your house.:D

Seriously tho - just invested in a new pair of running shoes .

http://www.amphibianking.ie/

these guys are brilliant. Great service, and free gait analysis, and you can try various different shoes for comfort etc.
    They are out in Bray but well worth the visit. Prices are same as or cheaper than all other retailers

Advertisement