Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭matt cork

Cerbera wrote:
    Mad cars, eh?

;)

all tvrs are rubbish, especially yellow ones..........;)

would never see me owning one.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Cerbera

matt cork wrote:
    all tvrs are rubbish, especially yellow ones..........;)

But the yellow ones are the fastest ...... everyone knows that.

;);):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

prospect wrote:
    Every O2 vehicle is illegal. And probably 3G

Why is the o2 vehicle illegal?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Beady

Cerbera wrote:
    But the yellow ones are the fastest ...... everyone knows that.

;);):D
    matt cork wrote:
    all tvrs are rubbish, especially yellow ones..........

Har de har!! Just proves that staying in the local is grand!!! Hope to see you guys later!!;) :D;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

drdre wrote:
    Why is the o2 vehicle illegal?
    it was a joke

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

tdc wrote:
    it was a joke

Alright i didnt read the posts before this one.thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

I just saw a Mercedes 300SL Gullwing (53-D-XXX) today going past Nutgrove shopping centre. I was cycling at the time so no picture. It's not a car I would want to run into the back off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭techguy

Was working in a farmers store today and in comes and A8 L 4.2 TDI Quattro.. made my day. Was workin so hadn't a camera on me!
    This didn't seem much longer to me than standard A8s. Are they much longer??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

techguy wrote:
    Was working in a farmers store today and in comes and A8 L 4.2 TDI Quattro.. made my day. Was workin so hadn't a camera on me!
    I've seen a few of them but they're rare as hen's teeth down in Tipp, I'd say...:D

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

techguy wrote:
    Here's a UK registered one spotted in Dublin. They seem to be about 8 inches longer but that's just a guess. Google will provide the info. (This is a 4.0 not a 4.2 though).

Edit: 5.2 inches longer according to http://www.automobilemag.com/reviews/0306_audi_a8/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Max_Damage wrote:
    I just saw a Mercedes 300SL Gullwing (53-D-XXX) today going past Nutgrove shopping centre. I was cycling at the time so no picture. It's not a car I would want to run into the back off.
    Wow I though they were very expensive - not the type of car that's driver around in other words.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Wow I though they were very expensive - not the type of car that's driver around in other words.

They are VERY expensive (well over half a million Euro for one). It was the same one I saw at the Terenure car show last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Cayman
    dsc00466ia4.jpg

isn't this the one that was exported to Puerto Banus....

bt000108_335560.JPGbt000114_357420.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Nice pic of the Cayman

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Spotted this earlier : 272 hp / 200 kW, 590 Nm

brabuskl4.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭whicawha

Today a British Racing Green Jag XKR, a Conti Flying Spur and an massive convoy of 5 Garda motorbikes, 2 745Ld, 5 Chrylser Grand Vouagers(spl) 4 Merc people carriers and 3 Volvo S80s driving from the back of DIT over to Clanbasil(spl) Street and towards the Liffey.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

whicawha wrote:
    Today a British Racing Green Jag XKR, a Conti Flying Spur and an massive convoy of 5 Garda motorbikes, 2 745Ld, 5 Chrylser Grand Vouagers(spl) 4 Merc people carriers and 3 Volvo S80s driving from the back of DIT over to Clanbasil(spl) Street and towards the Liffey.

Spotted that convoy on Leeson St. at about 12! 3 brand new E Classes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭DeBeere

Seen a red Ferrari 430 outside the Canal Bank restaurant (Just off Leeson Street).

Beautiful in the flesh...er...metal.

But alas I had no camera...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭whicawha

qz wrote:
    Spotted that convoy on Leeson St. at about 12! 3 brand new E Classes.

Who would it be?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

whicawha wrote:
    Who would it be?
    Jade Goody...

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

whicawha wrote:
    Who would it be?
    The President of Poland and entourage I presume.

Back on topic.......another Audi RS4 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭turbo

sl 55 smg on the bridge before parliament St

turbo wrote:
    the bridge before parliament St
    Grattan Bridge ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭turbo

Grattan Bridge ;).

thanks..couldnt think of the name

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭rogue-entity

Centurium wrote:
    Saw this today, never seen anything like it before (didnt stop long, wot is it?), nuts motor!

waterfordun3.jpg
    I was just about to ask if anyone had seen this Car. I saw it last weekend, I followed it all the way from my house, along the Dunmore Road into Work.. couldnt get close enough to ID the car.. nice to see someone managed to get a photo of the exact same one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭tc20

Lambo spyder, baby blue, either 05 or 06 WW plates, heading south on N11, just past the ashford exit. (i was northbound) First Lambo spyder ive seen in the flesh, navy hood, verrrrry nice....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭woodyg

I was just about to ask if anyone had seen this Car. I saw it last weekend, I followed it all the way from my house, along the Dunmore Road into Work.. couldnt get close enough to ID the car.. nice to see someone managed to get a photo of the exact same one.

It's an overly modified TVR tuscan maybe a Cerbarra hard to tell with the mod done to it.
    Took a great car and made it into something shocking :eek:

Seen a Jaguar XK today travelling down harcourt street nice car. still rather a DB9 though :D

edit: spelling

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

woodyg wrote:
    It's an overly modified TVR tuscan maybe a Cerbarra hard to tell with the mod done to it.
    Took a great car and made it into somehtin shocking :eek:

Seen a Jaguar XK today travelling down harcourt street nice car. still rather a DB9 though :D
    It's a TVR Sagaris

• Advertisement

tc20 wrote:
    Lambo spyder, baby blue, either 05 or 06 WW plates, heading south on N11, just past the ashford exit. (i was northbound) First Lambo spyder ive seen in the flesh, navy hood, verrrrry nice....
    A guy I know saw it yesterday too, 06 plate. no pics though

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement