Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

qz, did that 430 spider have black wheels?? was it irish reg?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

tdc wrote:
    qz, did that 430 spider have black wheels?? was it irish reg?

UK/Northern reg as far as I can remember. And I didn't notice the wheels too closely I was too taken aback byt it's mere presence :D

But that's the second time in 2 days that I've seen it in that spot so it may well be there again tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

The same Brabus S Class parked in Malahide early on Friday...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Gatster wrote:

Linky broken

Edit/ never mind, it's working now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

..........saw a black one parked outside the Siam Thai in Malahide last night. It was too dirty to justify a photo !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

MercMad wrote:
    ..........saw a black one parked outside the Siam Thai in Malahide last night. It was too dirty to justify a photo !

Actually saw a DB9 there when I was back for the weekend last week. Whats the deal with that place? Is it super exclusive?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Everytime I pass that place theres a DB9 in the carpark.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Gatster wrote:

Lovely car, there the project kahn and brabus tuned s class.It looks nice and the wheels just make it look :eek: .
    Its looks much better in black

Project Kahn didn't tune it. The only upgrades they offer for the S-Class are cosmetic.

bennyx_o wrote:
    Project Kahn didn't tune it. The only upgrades they offer for the S-Class are cosmetic.

Yeah the cosmetic like the wheels but they claim they can modify engine for more bhp.Project kahn sell these and des cullen purchases off them as there agents for poject kahn in ireland.Look at the site below.

http://www.v12online.com/

• Advertisement

dsc00510yg3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

qz wrote:
    dsc00510yg3.jpg
    They seem to be everywhere lately (especially in blue). I've stopped taking pics of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭$Leon$

Spotted a Reliant Robin painted like The General Lee in the Pheonix park today. Thought I was seeing things. Not sure if it had the confederate flag on the roof but definitly was the same colour with 01 on the door.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

$Leon$ wrote:
    Spotted a Robin Reliant painted like The General Lee in the Pheonix park today. Thought I was seeing things. Not sure if it had the confederate flag on the roof but definitly was the same colour with 01 on the door.

Reliant Robin... ;)

I saw that car as well. I saw it near Kevin Street as I was waiting for a bus. There was a small confederate flag on the front grill. It is really a head-turner of a car!

They seem to be everywhere lately (especially in blue). I've stopped taking pics of them.

I've stopped taking pics of new XKs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

lotus7kittg5.jpg

westfield lotus 7 kit, mazda 626 engine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

bennyx_o wrote:
    Maybe you are getting confused with Silks? The owner/chef has a DB9

The owner also has a Range Rover Vogue, a 2003 SL55, and I assume this replaced his Golf GTI.

dsc00523rd8.jpg

dsc00522bu8.jpg

FX Meister wrote:
    Maybe you are getting confused with Silks? The owner/chef has a DB9
    That be true. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,251 ✭✭✭ongarite

$Leon$ wrote:
    Spotted a Reliant Robin painted like The General Lee in the Pheonix park today. Thought I was seeing things. Not sure if it had the confederate flag on the roof but definitly was the same colour with 01 on the door.

I have got a pic of the Dukes of Hazzard Reliant Robin on my phone. I'll post it tomorrow. Brother took the pic on Dame St a few weeks ago. Looks dire!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

A m8 saw this in leeds....ehhh nice

dsc00148wu9.th.jpg

dsc00149hx0.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

cabla wrote:
    A m8 saw this in leeds....ehhh nice

For a second there I thought....what the hell kinda car is an m8, then I realised that I'm not with what they call 'it' anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

zuutroy wrote:
    For a second there I thought....what the hell kinda car is an m8, then I realised that I'm not with what they call 'it' anymore.

haha..:D

Dublin Airport.

dsc00525kl1.jpg

dsc00524co0.jpg

dsc00527yi0.jpg

dsc00526sy2.jpg

Saw a Black UK reg Mustang on the Malahide Road yesterday, was gone before I got a chance to take a pic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

M6
    dsc00508st6.jpgdsc00509iv1.jpg

R32
    dsc00511vn6.jpgdsc00512ah6.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

Actually saw a DB9 there when I was back for the weekend last week. Whats the deal with that place? Is it super exclusive?

......the Siam Thai is the one down by the green, lots of folk with nice cars go there but its reasonably priced food !

The other Chinese is Silks, up opposite the Garda stantion, the onwer has a black DB9 Convertible, and the missus an X5, both black and both with 8883 registration numbers ! He gets the staff to was the cars every day !

Apparantly if the numbers add up to 27 its is considered good luck in China, so this guy buys a new car for either himself or his wife every year and gets that number ...........always has !

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,821 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

MercMad wrote:
    Apparantly if the numbers add up to 27 its is considered good luck in China, so this guy buys a new car for either himself or his wife every year and gets that number ...........always has !
    Strictly speaking the numbers add up to 34
    0+7+8+8+8+3

kbannon wrote:
    Strictly speaking the numbers add up to 34
    0+7+8+8+8+3

Good one :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

MercMad wrote:
    The depth of knowledge among Boardsies never ceases to amaze me! :D

(Presumably, none of the other thousands of Chinese nationals here are interested if he manages to get the numbers each year? ;))

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement