Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

flanzer wrote:
    A mate of mine just brought this in from the UK. He's from Norn Iron so gets to keep the reg (at a cost!) Can be seen on Dublin Roads from today

my.php?image=m3cp5.jpg

EDIT: How do you do the img tags????

That Reg kicks ass!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Spotted this pink limo hooked up to a tow truck today in Limerick.
    Beware the photo is not the best quality only had camera phone to hand.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k277/h3000/Image002.jpg

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

h3000 wrote:
    Spotted this pink limo hooked up to a tow truck today in Limerick.
    Beware the photo is not the best quality only had camera phone to hand.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k277/h3000/Image002.jpg
    that's hideously, disgustingly awful..... :eek:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

el diablo wrote:
    that's hideously, disgustingly awful..... :eek:

Thankfully it's not something you see every day.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

antodeco wrote:
    oh yeah, so it is!! :eek: :rolleyes:
    yes itsthe one des cullen has for sale

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

On Friday evening on Pembroke Street I spotted a car spotter spotting a silver 360 Modena. I suspect pictures will appear here soon...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I saw a Bently Continental GTC on the motorway on sat, couldn't get the cam out on time... top down, dark navy, uk reg...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

Loads in Manchester this weekend, this was the highlight, even amongst more expensive (but common) metal.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

I seen a Maybach today in Balsbridge, about 11 O'clock. That last I heard Enya had the only one in the country, that was last year though so maybe there's a few more about. Apparently they're the ultimate in luxury car's.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

el tel wrote:
    On Friday evening on Pembroke Street I spotted a car spotter spotting a silver 360 Modena. I suspect pictures will appear here soon...
    Did you get a picture of the spotter taking a picture?

• Advertisement

I seen a Maybach today in Balsbridge, about 11 O'clock. That last I heard Enya had the only one in the country, that was last year though so maybe there's a few more about. Apparently they're the ultimate in luxury car's.
    na, there's a few of them here. Johnny Ronan has one, probably his, he has a place just off Leeson St.

just saw another XKR - camera blurred though
    xkr1by7.jpgxkr2lu8.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

steve06 wrote:
    I saw a Bently Continental GTC on the motorway on sat, couldn't get the cam out on time... top down, dark navy, uk reg...

Yes ive seen the same one 2 times, once yesterday on the n11 beside dunnes and once on the motorway beside the sandyford exit.
    I wonder what the vrt would be :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Is it just me, or are these Astons getting very commonplace?

Nice motor, all the same!

Anyone got figures on how many are registered in Ireland?

AMV.jpg

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

Thought the rims on this W210 E-Class were quite interesting :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

mercslrrimsmj1.th.jpg

Hj

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

HungryJoey wrote:
    Thought the rims on this W210 E-Class were quite interesting :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

mercslrrimsmj1.th.jpg

Hj

It's an SLR with an E Class bodykit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

qz wrote:
    It's an SLR with an E Class bodykit.

...or you could say that :rolleyes:

On a serious not, I wasn't even aware them rims are availible to buy ?

Hj

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

HungryJoey wrote:
    There're almost as bad as those tacky chrome headlight surrounds! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,244 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I saw the brand new 07 MB CL500 parked on Saturday night. I didn't get to take a photo but it was like this one except silver:

2CO_45.JPG

There was a big dent just behind the passenger door as if someone kicked it. The guy that owns it also owns a local bar and night club and his previous car was a 2005 CLS 500.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭AlanD

Frank Hogan, the merc dealer down here in Limerick is currently driving a 2007 CL 63......

I'll get a pic the next time I see it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭samo

Spotted an 04 Black ferarri yesterday driving past the Shelbourne hotel in the midst of a sea of black BMW's and Audi's who all suddenly looked like they were driving Mondeo's as it roared past!!

Not that up on Ferarri's to know which model unfortunately and felt a little too sad to start taking pics of it with my mobile!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

AlanD wrote:
    Frank Hogan, the merc dealer down here in Limerick is currently driving a 2007 CL 63......

I'll get a pic the next time I see it

People have been known to go out of their way to buy VAGs or Mercs in Limerick because of that man.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

There's always a Maybach parked outside the Treasury building at 5pm each day. Can't remember the name of the man that owns it but you'll be guaranteed to see it there with the driver sitting waiting for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

There's always a Maybach parked outside the Treasury building at 5pm each day. Can't remember the name of the man that owns it but you'll be guaranteed to see it there with the driver sitting waiting for him.

I saw one coming ut of the curragh a few years back, was later told JP had one?

yep, as I said earler in this thread... Johnny Ronan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

Do-more wrote:
    Is it just me, or are these Astons getting very commonplace?

Nice motor, all the same!

Anyone got figures on how many are registered in Ireland?

AMV.jpg

That looks like the V8 Vantage - not that many in the coutry - Aston make small numbers and the vantage is a new car (only a year or so in production).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

That looks like the V8 Vantage - not that many in the coutry - Aston make small numbers and the vantage is a new car (only a year or so in production).
    there are plenty in the country. the vantage is responsible for most of aston martins production. ive seen at least 12 around dublin in the last few months

3 on carzone at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭DirtyDog

tdc wrote:
    there are plenty in the country. the vantage is responsible for most of aston martins production. ive seen at least 12 around dublin in the last few months

Second that, there are a lot of them around

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Delboy Reilly's chariot!

Delboy.jpg

invest4deepvalue.com

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,821 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

saw a Lotus Excel parked on the grass in the central median on the N4 near the Foxhunter this eveing
    Looked like the one below but I pulled up right beside him whilst in traffic and I wasn't going to stick a camera in his window.
    HPIM0105.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement