Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

well, D reg cars hold value the best, WW, KE, MH actually hold quite well too... DL drop value fast

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

TychoCaine wrote:
    I was phoning around dealers a couple of months ago looking for ballpark prices on a trade in. Several Dublin ones asked me what county it as registered in, saying a non-"D" reg would impact the price.

Gary
    I've heard that before alright. Crazy really

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

That countach is privatley owned by Ken LAwford, and interestingly it is the very one that was used in the Lotto ad years ago, pulling a trailer of hay...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

jozi wrote:
    Whats this about a Ferrari day thing?
    heres all the info- http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055078203 a group of ferraris driving from dublin to belfast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

OMG, I love donnybrook in 1 minute i seen a 04 maybach , 07 grey colour f430 and a Bentley GT.:eek:
    The F430 and GT were right behind each other and it looked class.I was driving and couldnt take pics because they just drove past me in the other direction going towards town.

• Advertisement

drdre wrote:
    OMG, I love donnybrook in 1 minute i seen a 04 maybach , 07 grey colour f430 and a Bentley GT.:eek:
    The F430 and GT were right behind each other and it looked class.I was driving and couldnt take pics because they just drove past me in the other direction going towards town.
    whereabouts in donnybrook?

tdc wrote:
    whereabouts in donnybrook?
    I seen the F430 and GT right outside the donnybrook fair shop as i just pulled out from a parking space there and then i seen the maybach outside the firestation.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭John2002

Mac 3 wrote:
    With regard to the M6 convertble above, I'm nearly sure there's a black one here in Limerick..

I'm pretty sure you're right. Used to be parked up on Hyde Rd every now and again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

TychoCaine wrote:
    I was phoning around dealers a couple of months ago looking for ballpark prices on a trade in. Several Dublin ones asked me what county it as registered in, saying a non-"D" reg would impact the price.

Gary
    poor roads "down the country" and high mileage on most country registered cars (due to driving all the way to Dublin for work every day) ;)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

ubu wrote:
    F355 outside my gym yesterday....

photo0218pw0.th.jpg

photo0219by7.th.jpg

Thats a mr2, some sad case cant afford a ferrari and wants to be a wannabe :)

• Advertisement

anyone know if louis ronans son got his f430? there was some talk of it a few months ago about whether it was red or black? anyone know more?

tdc wrote:
    anyone know if louis ronans son got his f430? there was some talk of it a few months ago about whether it was red or black? anyone know more?
    might be that new 07 Grey one that's been doing the rounds...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

sharkman wrote:
    Dodgy Mudflaps on this , Think its a fake .
    dsc01187qh9.jpg

The present owner of that was dubbed "The Midland Midas" by Phoenix Magazine many moons ago, fake is a good description for it!

Saw an Audi A4 the other day with RS 4 badges. The car hadn't even got lowered suspension! Who do these people think they are codding? All they are doing is making tits of themselves!

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

image043jw1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

Nothing unusual but this looked nice when i captured it in Egypt :)

dsc00300uz7.jpg

DJ Hafez wrote:
    are you serious......

• Registered Users Posts: 78,423 ✭✭✭✭Victor

tdc wrote:
    are you serious......
    It took 10 men with guns and nets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

DJ Hafez wrote:

The state of that reg plate! ..especially the condition of it compared to the rest of the car, looks like its been taken of destruction darby car.

anyhow, nothing special about a ranger rover

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭whicawha

tdc wrote:

My friends are all very good friends with him, if i can remember correctly, the car is parked up during the week in Donnybrook. His awl man wont let him drive the car during the week as its not designed to sit in traffic:cool:

I just got this picture message from my mother over in Puerto Banus....

enzoah4.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Countryripple

Saw this down in Cork a few weeks ago. Guy was taking his time about whether to give it a ticket or not!!

steve06 wrote:
    well, D reg cars hold value the best, WW, KE, MH actually hold quite well too... DL drop value fast

This was a real waste of €315 so!

dl.jpg

invest4deepvalue.com

Do-more wrote:
    This was a real waste of €315 so!

dl.jpg

what do you mean? what's the €315 all about? :confused:

el diablo wrote:

The cost of reserving a number under 200....

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Cal

A few I picked up this weekend in London.

Vey.jpg
    R1.jpg
    Lam.jpg
    Jih.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

Cal wrote:
    Jih.jpg

Holy sh*t!

Cal wrote:
    A few I picked up this weekend in London.

Vey.jpg
    R1.jpg
    Lam.jpg
    Jih.jpg
    nice pics. are you from Stillorgan? ;)

eljono wrote:
    Holy sh*t!

What's worse is it was parked outside our Hotel !!!

Cal.

el diablo wrote:
    nice pics. are you from Stillorgan? ;)

No flies on you ;)

Cal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

el diablo wrote:
    Do-more wrote:
    The cost of reserving a number under 200....
    I'd say the car was imported. The owner may have wanted to disguise the fact that it was imported by avoiding the normal assigned end of line number. He requested a sub 200 number and '8' was the lowest one available.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement