Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Recently selling this Audi TT.. 280bhp
    40722.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Recently selling this Audi TT.. 280bhp
    40722.JPG

Lovely wheels on that TT!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

sharkman wrote:
    Hows about this for blatent disregard for the law !!!!!

dsc00045cz7.jpg

Seen this in the Strawberry Beds about an hour ago - plates are 'blatent' to say the least!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

MercMad wrote:
    There's a guy out near me who was swanning around in his CL, badged as a CL65 AMG V12 BiTurbo, with all the correct badging, however it was a 55 AMG V8 Kompressor and you can tell so easily from the sound
    MercMad - is this it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭AJ!

Rolls Royce Phantom

rollsroycephantomji0.jpg

Ferrari F430 Spider

ferrarif430spiderix3.jpg

Aston Martin Vanquish S

astonmartinvanquishsqw8.jpg

Ferrari 360 Modena

ferrari360modenake5.jpg

Lamborghini Gallardo

lamborghinigallardovz9.jpg

Ferrari F430

ferrarif430qx8.jpg

Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG

mercedesbenzs65amgie0.jpg

Ferrari 360 Spider
    ferrari360spidersm2.jpg

Aston Martin DB9 Volante

astonmartindb9volantetk1.jpg

Porsche 997 Turbo

porsche997turbogp1.jpg

HARTGE M5

hartgem5px0.jpg

Ferrari F355 Berlinetta

ferrarif355berlinettanu5.jpg

Maybach 62

maybach62mq1.jpg

Bentley Arnage

bentleyarnagenk3.jpg

Maserati Quattroporte

maseratiquattroporteyj0.jpg

My Flickr

AJ!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

AJ! wrote:
    AJ!
    OMG great pics, were these all in 1 day. Does no one stop you from taking pics as you get so close up to the cars :)
    Keep it up.
    Who owns all those phantoms in you flicker

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Coyote

I had planed to post them earlier in the week
    On Wednesday Porsche Ireland had a Porsche driving experience
    In Mondello Park they had 2 x boxster 2 x cayenne 2 x cayman and 3 x 911 targa 4, Carrera s4 and a Carrera s. they brought us out in the cars for a lap with the track instructors and then you could drive any of them, with the instructor for a few laps, 1 hour total with about 18 people jumping in and out of the 10 cars every few laps. did not get that many photos as forgot my camera so only had my phone with me. Great fun and they had a skid car set-up in the paddock (not a Porsche) so you could try driving with no traction around the cones set-up.
    car park
    carpark1lr3.jpg
    image068jz2.jpg
    turbo
    image072am2.jpg
    image080bv2.jpg
    image081sl3.jpg
    pitlane
    image078od9.jpg
    image085lq6.jpg
    image086yz3.jpg

image084pd7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭trant

MercMad - is this it?

According to HPI Checker that's a 55 AMG alright.. Why someone would badge a CL55 as a CL65 I don't know - personally I'd be proud enough of the CL55 if it was mine..

https://www.hpicheck.com/consumer/?supplier=&vrm=FA52%20VBG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

steve06 wrote:
    just another aston...

dsc02275uq7.jpg

What's wrong with 'just another Aston' :):):) Slickest cars on earth ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

Great pic's AJ.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

mike65 wrote:
    New Porche 911 Turbo in Waterford on the ORR I tried to 'take' him..!

Mike.

This one ?

th_Image403.jpg

Rarest car in the thread so far, no doubt, a Toyota Starboat

th_Image296.jpg

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

here's another 911 turbo
    911au6.jpg

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,812 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Paddy@CIRL wrote:
    Rarest car in the thread so far, no doubt, a Toyota Starboat

th_Image296.jpg

:D
    brilliant!
    Where was that?
    A fortnight ago I took Mrs KB and the kids for a walk along the Bull Wall at Dollymount. All the skangers were out on the sand with their cars with a few braving the damp sand. One idiot though drove his Corolla a few hundred meters into the low tide.
    I prayed that he would get stuck but God wasn't listening!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

drdre wrote:
    OMG great pics, were these all in 1 day. Does no one stop you from taking pics as you get so close up to the cars :)
    Keep it up.
    Who owns all those phantoms in you flicker

He must work in the Four Seasons!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

a Clio V6
    1205071338nf9.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭turbo

Coyote wrote:
    I had planed to post them earlier in the week
    On Wednesday Porsche Ireland had a Porsche driving experience
    In Mondello Park they had 2 x boxster 2 x cayenne 2 x cayman and 3 x 911 targa 4, Carrera s4 and a Carrera s. they brought us out in the cars for a lap with the track instructors and then you could drive any of them, with the instructor for a few laps, 1 hour total with about 18 people jumping in and out of the 10 cars every few laps. did not get that many photos as forgot my camera so only had my phone with me. Great fun and they had a skid car set-up in the paddock (not a Porsche) so you could try driving with no traction around the cones set-up.
    car park

i was there, it was nice to drive those cars at mondello, and you could put the foot down also :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Cormic

tc20 wrote:
    also spotted a new 911 Turbo, smoke silver, 07 WW xxx on the southern cross road, bray at lunchtime today, drool..........

I got a pic of him on the N11 before Kilmac. Posted it on page 183 of this thread :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Those New Turbos are Sooooooooooo Nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

One of 12 M3 CSl's in Ireland, and believe me, it was the real thing. Flip paddle gear box, carbon fibre roof, 19" wheels and lot's of other goodies.
    BmwM3csl5.jpg
    BmwM3csl4.jpg
    BmwM3csl3.jpg
    BmwM3csl2.jpg
    BmwM3csl1.jpg
    BmwM3csl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

The only detail changed on the car is that it doesn't have the original tyres, IIRC they are Michelin Cup tyres, almost like slicks. Was this CSL model more of a marketing ploy than a real world improvement over the normal M3.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭Nephew

There are some beautifully expensive cars in this thread. I don't know how some of the owners can park on the street, so exposed to being keyed or damaged by a jealous scummer.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Nephew wrote:
    I don't know how some of the owners can park on the street, so exposed to being keyed or damaged by a jealous scummer.
    If you could buy an Aston Martin with one week's wages, would you worry about being 'keyed'. I wouldn't. It's much more difficult for the 'ordinary man in the street'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭Nephew

If you could buy an Aston Martin with one week's wages, would you worry about being 'keyed'. I wouldn't. It's much more difficult for the 'ordinary man in the street'.

I'd still break down and cry tbh.

I saw an 07 Bentley continental at a petrol station in Blanchardstown a couple of weeks back, the amount of people who gathered around to have a look while the owner was inside was just crazy. If I had such a car I'd be demented with all the randomers standing around my car everywhere I went.

a Clio V6
    1205071338nf9.th.jpg

That looks ugly,its the same price as a new R32 golf . I think everyone would prefer the golf to this piece of crap :)

One of 12 M3 CSl's in Ireland, and believe me, it was the real thing. Flip paddle gear box, carbon fibre roof, 19" wheels and lot's of other goodies.

I really love those cars, The are more exclusive here as there not many around but there everywhere in the uk.
    Heres a beautiful one for sale , if only i had the money
    http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=582804

Not many people can buy a aston martin with a weeks wages thats over 250k a week.Thats a bit extreme :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

drdre wrote:
    Heres a beautiful one for sale , if only i had the money
    http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=582804

Are you sure thats real? (might be a stock photo) but it has the Wrong Wheels and the CSL does not have a CD player and Im pretty sure it does not have electric windows. The hole on the front left is correct but it doesnt look quite right?

S.

Would it be the CS?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭patsyh

Are you sure thats real? (might be a stock photo) but it has the Wrong Wheels and the CSL does not have a CD player and Im pretty sure it does not have electric windows. The hole on the front left is correct but it doesnt look quite right?

S.

Would it be the CS?

thats a real csl alright, was a factory option for those wheels. Its been there a while, very overpriced, could save €10k by inporting from UK and get the proper wheels

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

To own one of these cars you need your own multi-car garage, behind big gates, and ideally your own petrol station :)

• Advertisement

S.

Would it be the CS?

No CD player as standard but it is an option.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement