Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

......or a Mustang GT ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

Nope, it's a sheep in wolf's clothing
    It's not a real M5
    oh I see it now. the exhausts. :rolleyes: I didn't spot it the first time... what's the spoiler that's blanked out in your post?

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

el diablo wrote:
    oh I see it now. the exhausts. :rolleyes: I didn't spot it the first time... what's the spoiler that's blanked out in your post?
    Hit the quote button on the post. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 78,423 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Hit the quote button on the post. ;)
    Or just highlight the text.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

sharkman wrote:
    Mansfield does not have one the other belongs to Johnny Ronan .
    well actually lads, Paddy Sholvin the developer has one... his red one was brought in with Des Cullens Grey one.

• Advertisement

Victor wrote:
    Or just highlight the text.
    Well, you learn something everyday. Thanks Victor - I didn't know that. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Turns out the red 599 belongs to turquoise Murcielago man. And my step-dad is friends with him. Could well equate to a spin sometime soon.

Oh happy days.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

2nd most viewed thread on Boards.ie . Woootttttt !!!

Have some new photos on phone , if only I could find my data cable .

sharkman wrote:
    2nd most viewed thread on Boards.ie . Woootttttt !!
    "Liverpool Signings" has more! :eek: :rolleyes:

"Liverpool Signings" has more! :eek: :rolleyes:

Not if you check the actual postings and ignore the drop-down (its not accurate) ;) .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,002 ✭✭✭opus

Spotted a UK reg AMG SL65 parked on the South Mall in Cork yesterday, cool looking machine I must say. Unfortunately I've probably one of the few mobiles in the country without a camera so no pic :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

opus wrote:
    Spotted a UK reg AMG SL65 parked on the South Mall in Cork yesterday, cool looking machine I must say. Unfortunately I've probably one of the few mobiles in the country without a camera so no pic :rolleyes:
    Mobiles with decent cameras are so handy! :D

sharkman wrote:
    Not if you check the actual postings and ignore the drop-down (its not accurate) ;) .
    In you other post you referred to 'most viewed' not 'most posted'.
    Spotted a UK reg AMG SL65
    There's a fake UK registered AMG SL65 doing the rounds.

In you other post you referred to 'most viewed' not 'most posted'.

Yes this is the second most viewed thread on Boards ....Are you missing something ??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

This ones from during the week, after a quick google (wasnt sure it was a V12) turns out its rare enough?:
    dsc01803av3.th.jpg

At the airport this morning, taught id have a look around for some nice machinery, didnt see to much but not hell of a lot wrong with the following 3 :D
    dsc01809mn9.th.jpgdsc01810xp6.th.jpgdsc01811hw8.th.jpgdsc01812vr0.th.jpg
    TVR Chimera, BMW M3 (i will own one some day), Ferrari 456 (like these) and last that weird yoke that has cropped up a few times before.

jozi wrote:
    At the airport this morning, taught id have a look around for some nice machinery, ..... .... Ferrari 456
    That Ferrari is always parked at the airport. The owner must spend an awful lot of time out of the country (or maybe it belongs to a staff member :eek:).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Mr. Larson

jozi wrote:
    This ones from during the week, after a quick google (wasnt sure it was a V12) turns out its rare enough?:
    dsc01803av3.th.jpg

Love the SL's even the older ones but it really doesn't do anything for me in RED. Normally I'd be drooling over that. And what's with the alloys?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

steve06 wrote:
    well actually lads, Paddy Sholvin the developer has one... his red one was brought in with Des Cullens Grey one.
    i thought they were talking about maybachs??
    qz wrote:
    Turns out the red 599 belongs to turquoise Murcielago man. And my step-dad is friends with him. Could well equate to a spin sometime soon.
    does he still have his lambo? if so is it in ireland? i remember it was in spain, it was uk reg too.

tdc wrote:
    does he still have his lambo? if so is it in ireland? i remember it was in spain, it was uk reg too.

Lambo's sitting on blocks in Spain, the wheels got nicked!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

qz wrote:
    Lambo's sitting on blocks in Spain, the wheels got nicked!
    do you know if hes going to bring it back here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭GBX

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Do supercars have some kind of exemption from getting fined for parking on double lines or something, they're all at it these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Id say its the elitism... "I own a super car, a small parking fine is pittance"

tdc wrote:
    do you know if hes going to bring it back here?

Doubt it but sure if I hear anything I'll let you know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

well I'm in Puerto Banus at the moment and the Broadband is gone in our apartment so I'm on a dial up.... So I'm not going to be posting all my pics ill I get back, but here's a teaser!

There are 360's and golf R32's everywhere this year.

f50qj6.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Another Q7 plate, a bit more subtle than the previous one on the thread.

The eagle eyed will spot that it's converted to commercial aswell, the first Q7 van I've seen.

q7.jpg

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Do-more wrote:
    Another Q7 plate, a bit more subtle than the previous one on the thread.

The eagle eyed will spot that it's converted to commercial aswell, the first Q7 van I've seen.

q7.jpg

Lucan? probably the same one I've seen on the Strawberry beds on a number of occasions.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

ciarsd wrote:
    Lucan? probably the same one I've seen on the Strawberry beds on a number of occasions.

Mullingar today....

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

.......actually its a CL that has been faked, we spoke of it before, unless there is another ??

That Red SL600 is hideous in red. It was ordered new by some woman despite the salesmen telling her that in 2 years it would be worth 15k less that a dark metallic one. She bought it anyway, and in 2 years took the jit of 15k and bought a newer dark blue one.

The dealer had it for well over a year trying to sell it !!

I dont think that Lambo was ever intended for use in Ireland. Surely those wheels would be easy to spot.............on eBay !! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

CLS55 AMG and Carrera 4. Also saw the red 599 heading east on the N7 near Naas yesterday

cls55amgwi0.th.jpg

carrera4wv9.th.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement