Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

quick update....

Murcielago
    lambozq1.jpg

612... there's been 3 612's so far but this one is great looking close up... pure black, back lights and everything.
    612zh8.jpg

I also saw a veyron yesterday, it was jet black and it drove past me so I didn't get a pic, but I'm going on the hunt for it today!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

I'm lovin' it !

Looks like great weather too...........dying to get back there in July !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

MercMad... you'll be there high season, you'll probably see a lot more than me...

m1bo8.jpgm2ul8.jpgm3re8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

MercMad... you'll be there high season, you'll probably see a lot more than me...

.........yeah August is always a good time !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

saw a Brabus R320 CDI on the M50 today. never saw one of those before.

sorry no pics....

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,511 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Saw this DB6 yesterday. Apologies for just the one pic, my cameras been acting up and only saved one :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,404 ✭✭✭fletch

antodeco wrote:
    Saw this DB6 yesterday. Apologies for just the one pic, my cameras been acting up and only saved one :(
    I saw that out in Carrickmines the other morning too.! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

antodeco wrote:
    Saw this DB6 yesterday
    antodeco - you should throw that pic over to the Today I saw a Classic and took a pic Thread. ;)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Black Brabus B6 in Malahide today , sorry no pics .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

steve06 wrote:
    quick update....

Murcielago
    lambozq1.jpg

612... there's been 3 612's so far but this one is great looking close up... pure black, back lights and everything.
    612zh8.jpg

I also saw a veyron yesterday, it was jet black and it drove past me so I didn't get a pic, but I'm going on the hunt for it today!

Where you see the veyron?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,511 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

fletch wrote:
    I saw that out in Carrickmines the other morning too.! :D

Yeah couldnt believe my look to see it parked beside my car! Was in such perfect condition
    antodeco - you should throw that pic over to the Today I saw a Classic and took a pic Thread. ;)

DOne :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Nothing new I suppose - but here's the F430 spotted in Carton House this lunchtime... (note the badly rusting outer tail pipes on both sides - whats that all about??!)

image000ki0.th.jpg

image052nb1.th.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭whicawha

Over the last few days in Letterkenny....
    Two M6's
    A few 997 911's
    a Ferrari 348
    and an 06 Dodge Ram SRT-10 funnily enough the guy who owns it owns Shell Oil in Donegal.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Just came across this old one when cleaning up the PC!

Followed this genius through Longford town a few months back, no roof rack, the shed was just balanced on the roof and the driver and passanger were each holding either end of a piece of clothes line to keep it in place.

shed.jpg

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

Do-more wrote:
    Just came across this old one when cleaning up the PC!

Followed this genius through Longford town a few months back, no roof rack, the shed was just balanced on the roof and the driver and passanger were each holding either end of a piece of clothes line to keep it in place.

shed.jpg

At least they dis-assembled it, give them some credit. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭TJJP

31052007095jt8.jpg

Its big, but in ain't clever....

Do-more wrote:
    Followed this genius through Longford town
    Do-more, I presume you drive a truck or bus, judging by the angles of all your pics? ;)

Do-more, I presume you drive a truck or bus, judging by the angles of all your pics? ;)
    aren't you a clever one! :rolleyes: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Yep, here it is! :D

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭nialler

I seen that exact Kahn last saturday out side everready valet in donnybrook, pretty impressive machine up close and the kid driving it just made me sick, well he was a bit older than a kid and also chatting up a blonde mini driver, I just sat there with me coffee and ciggie feeling sick from the hangover.

• Advertisement

nialler wrote:
    everready valet in donnybrook,.... ....the kid driving it just made me sick,
    The kid probably works for the valet company. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 78,423 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Nissan Figaro - whats the story behind these? More 1930s than 1990s.

Victor wrote:
    Nissan Figaro - whats the story behind these? More 1930s than 1990s.
    Some info Here Victor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Spotted a '01 Cadillac Seville RHD today in Firhouse. It was the rare UK-spec. model, this is only the second one I've ever seen in this country. No camera unfortuanty.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,423 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I just don't know.

Victor wrote:
    I just don't know.
    cool Micra, I think I like it...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

Another weekend in Cheshire - attached Vantage & RR Sport as wedding cars. CL65 in Knutsford, 3x Phantoms and an SLR here. No stock list on that link but they had the 3 Phantoms (all sold), and they sold the SLR yesterday morning...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭AlanD

saw this bright bright bright yellow Hummer H2 in Limerick today. BIG machine!

image057wm4.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Few days ago i seen a 07 M5 completly cover over in vynil stickers, not sure what it was advertising thou. Could it have been the M5 that was in the gumball?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

AlanD wrote:
    saw this bright bright bright yellow Hummer H2 in Limerick today. BIG machine!

image057wm4.th.jpg

Ha! I saw that yoke today... He/she can't park... Or else he/she needs to take up two spaces...:P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement