Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

Anyone else see the Lamborghini on Baggot Street this morning, outside the convent?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

el tel wrote:
    Anyone else see the Lamborghini on Baggot Street this morning, outside the convent?
    04 orange gallardo?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

dsc01853wq2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

tdc wrote:
    04 orange gallardo?
    exactly what I was going to say...

tdc wrote:
    04 orange gallardo?

04 Black Gallardo. It's the second I've seen in consecutive days.

• Advertisement

yeah there's a few knocking around now, there's a black coupe, an orange coupe, a yellow coupe, a baby blue convertible and a black convertible..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭whicawha

el tel wrote:
    04 Black Gallardo. It's the second I've seen in consecutive days.
    Ive seen that one twice, its a manual too.

steve06 wrote:
    yeah there's a few knocking around now, there's a black coupe, an orange coupe, a yellow coupe, a baby blue convertible and a black convertible..
    i know about the black coupe, orange coupe and blue convertible. never heard of a yellow coupe around here. is it irish reg? are you refering to the black convertible that was advertised by cunningham higgins in galway?

ye the black spider is the cunningham higgens one. I saw the yellow Coupe once only, it was Irish reg ad I saw it in Terenure coming from Rathmines direction.

good to see there are plently of gallardos but where are the murcielagos? there was one here last year but it's in spain now. every once in a while someone claims to have seen one but no pictures ever appear. i wonder if anyone has ordered a gallardo supperleggera? seriously doubt it.

superleggera1560pxyg5.jpg

anyway, i would prefer to see one of these on irish roads - ferrari 430 scuderia

ferrari430scuderiaof8.jpg
    ferrari430scuderia02xa1.jpg
    ferrari430scuderia04mz8.jpg

• Advertisement

ye but I doubt we'll see one of them on Irish roads either. Shame because it's a beaut

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

From Friday...
    dsc03810yn5.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

Shouldn't you have hidden the number plate?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,907 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Shouldn't you have hidden the number plate?
    i don't get that - why is there a need to? If you saw it driving past you, you would be able to see the number plate.

I think the number plate only needs to be covered if you are telling people who owns the car - ie. this is VB's latest carina...<insert image> cause then it would be mean to show the plate.

Guess I'm just paranoid - thought it was the normal practice on here to obscure them.

suppose i'm just being a miserable git even arguing it! sorry.

I think it is common practice - just i have never thought it was all that neccesary, considering a reg plate is always on public view. Though i suppose you could find out more 'usefull' information based on the reg plate if you wanted to do that type of thing. If you were into that type of thing, a thread like this with no reg plates obscured could be a nice little haunt (but then if you were in to this end of the 'business' i would doubt a thread on boards would be you marker)

I think my opinion has just changed....

Wisesmurf wrote:

When you were in there I hope you also saw the extremely hot sales woman who works there (Exotic Cars Caesar's Palace). Any occasion I've been there she's been swanning around in very skimpy dresses and always without a bra.

Hey Tauren,

Yep, would be handy to go 'shopping' if you wanted :) Especially with sites like cartell.ie giving you the location / address the car is registered too.

That, and Steve06 managed to snap my rear end (that's me in the CLS :):) )

Hey Tauren,

Yep, would be handy to go 'shopping' if you wanted :) Especially with sites like cartell.ie giving you the location / address the car is registered too.

damn i hate you:mad: :(;)

• Advertisement

Hey Tauren,

why do people say that... Surely cartell can't give the address and location of the car! It's an invasion of privacy.

And btw, cartell doesn't even have any data on the car.

and go on, proove it was you... where were you heading on friday whe I snapped you.... haha

Was only registered last week, hence the lack of cartell data, you prob snapped me heading south on the n11 (heading for Delgany).

http://www.cartell.ie/sample.pdf seems to imply address. Never had a report from them, so not 110%.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

el tel wrote:
    When you were in there I hope you also saw the extremely hot sales woman who works there (Exotic Cars Caesar's Palace). Any occasion I've been there she's been swanning around in very skimpy dresses and always without a bra.

I visited the showroom twice and I saw all the cars I wanted to see the first time if you know what I mean!

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭John2002

http://www.cartell.ie/sample.pdf seems to imply address. Never had a report from them, so not 110%.

I got a report from Cartell done on my car recently out of interest and it did contain my name and address.

Was only registered last week, hence the lack of cartell data, you prob snapped me heading south on the n11 (heading for Delgany).
    you b@stard.... I want your car... haha.

yeah that's where I snapped you alright. Want me to hide your reg?

John2002 wrote:
    I got a report from Cartell done on my car recently out of interest and it did contain my name and address.
    your name and address... or the name and address of the current owner of the car?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,404 ✭✭✭fletch

steve06 wrote:
    your name and address... or the name and address of the current owner of the car?
    I got a report done on the car I bought and it was my name and address, not the previous owner's on the report.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Linford

I hope its a bad photo, cause that car of yours looks disgracefully dirty in that picture.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dumbyearbook

Linford wrote:
    I hope its a bad photo, cause that car of yours looks disgracefully dirty in that picture.

Typical Irish begrudger

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement