Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

sorry Victor, but I've never seen such a collection of sh1t-boxes...

totally pointless posts. And why did you post the tax-disc? :confused:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭nialler

Didn't take a pic but a Mustang GT350 white with blue stripes, beautiful car but the white had gone off (ie yellow) parked in Ringsend, drool factor though stunning.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,251 ✭✭✭ongarite

el diablo wrote:

No need to be so harsh. They're unusual so I think worth posting. He took pic of tax disc to get engine cc I would imagine.

ongarite wrote:
    No need to be so harsh. They're unusual so I think worth posting. He took pic of tax disc to get engine cc I would imagine.
    didn't intend to be harsh but I don't think the cars posted by Victor belong in this thread. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭nastysimon

el diablo wrote:
    didn't intend to be harsh but I don't think the cars posted by Victor belong in this thread. :D
    Personally, I feel that they are just as appropriate (if not more so) as yet another Aston Martin, Ferrari, Porsche, Bentley, Hummer, etc. I would sooner see rare or unusual cars here and not just very expensive ones. In fact, any car that you might just tell your (car fan) mates about over a pint.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

el diablo wrote:
    i agree with you 100%, no doubt someone will jump i and say they would consider a daihatsu and 307cc worthy of this thread, thats just how bad it's gotten.

nice ferrari 612 though, glad to see someone post a rare car

• Registered Users Posts: 8,251 ✭✭✭ongarite

Hopefully I won't get a roasting for this like Victor but I saw this in Blanch yesterday and thought it was a fake but googling it, it seems to be genuine.

dsc00525iu3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 78,423 ✭✭✭✭Victor

el diablo wrote:
    They are different. I though it was agreed thsi wasn't a supercar thread.
    The make.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

el diablo wrote:

well he linked them and named them exactly in the names of the files, so why the feck did you click on them?

as had been discussed many times, it's 'what i saw today' no more no less.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭cianclarke

ongarite wrote:
    Hopefully I won't get a roasting for this like Victor .

No way, this is actually interesting! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,795 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

el diablo wrote:
    It was unnecessarily harsh!
    Anyhow, what cars belong to this thread? The ones Victor posted arer probably rarer than the dozens of overpriced motors that have filled this thread (RRs, Bentleys, AMs, etc.)

copacetic wrote:
    well he linked them and named them exactly in the names of the files, so why the feck did you click on them?

as had been discussed many times, it's 'what i saw today' no more no less.
    maybe I'll unsubscribe from this thread... it used to be interesting...:rolleyes:

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

el diablo wrote:
    maybe I'll unsubscribe from this thread... it used to be interesting...:rolleyes:

ohh, please don't go, what will happen if you unsubscribe, it'll be a disaster for everyone.

now, that's sarcasm

copacetic wrote:
    ohh, please don't go, what will happen if you unsubscribe, it'll be a disaster for everyone.

now, that's sarcasm
    bellend

• Registered Users Posts: 65,437 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

el diablo wrote:
    bellend

You're banned for a week for personal abuse. When the week is up and you want back in, PM kbannon or myself. In the meantime, reflect on what this thread is all about, as intended by the OP and pointed out to you / others several times already...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Andrewf20

I like the pictures that Victor posted although the 307 convertibles are fairly common. The better the variety the more interesting the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

I saw a Lancia Stratos today on the road between Craughwell and killimor. I think there must have been a rally on there today. was going the other way too fast so no pics. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

There's a porsche GT3 I have passed on the past couple of days at ashtown on river road. Will stop and get a pic tomorrow, its rather nice and shiny ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Weaselator

Couple from today. Not too well up on my Ferrari's but think I have them correct. Not sure who the guy in the 599 was but he was jumping between the Cayenne and the 599, well for some to have the choice eh!! :)

patward2 wrote:
    Couple from today. Not too well up on my Ferrari's but think I have them correct. Not sure who the guy in the 430 was but he was jumping between the Cayenne and the 430, well for some to have the choice eh!! :)

The red ferrari is a 599 GTB! Where was it? The silver one is a 550 or 575.

Great post! Great pictures!

The only thing thats missing is a peugeot 307! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

It's a 550 :)

I'm over Sandyford direction tomorrow - wonder what's in store!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Weaselator

tdc wrote:
    The red ferrari is a 599 GTB! Where was it? The silver one is a 550 or 575.

Great post! Great pictures!

The only thing thats missing is a peugeot 307! :p
    Noted and post edited for same!

The 550 was in Rathmines, wasn't today tho a few weeks back as was the Vantage but in Ranelagh.
    The 599 and Cayenne were northside today, Santry area, beautiful noise from it!!
    Slightly better pic but still a dodgy camera fone!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

You're spot on man, if I had the money and a possible use for a luxury car I'd by a Phaton or an A8 TDI before I'd even go near an Merc

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

patward2 wrote:
    Noted and post edited for same!

The 550 was in Rathmines, wasn't today tho a few weeks back as was the Vantage but in Ranelagh.
    The 599 and Cayenne were northside today, Santry area, beautiful noise from it!!
    Slightly better pic but still a dodgy camera fone!

Lovely Car, I like the way you're keeping with the Victor'esque post by getting the punto in the pic too ;)
    Only kidding Victor, don't let people put you off posting here.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Maserati 4200GT

MaseratiGranSport.jpg

Victor - I like your posts too! :)

Thats not a gransport - its a 4200gt with gransport wheels

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

tdc wrote:
    Thats not a gransport - its a 4200gt with gransport wheels
    Oops sorry - post edited!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Sorry about the picture quality - you can't quite make out the badge on the back.

As the picture name suggests - 535d M-Sport Touring. Could have been posted in the number plate thread as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

On that note, anybody spotted any M5 Touring's yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,510 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Hmm, within 2 minutes of each other, f430, f355, 2 645i's, 2 m3's and a gransport. Missed all of them trying to get a photo oe the f430. Oh, and a hyundai coupe!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement