Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭APM

saw this on the malahide road yesterday. Very nice!

07D.

dsc00538wt3.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

Max_Damage wrote:
    ^ That shítbox is in dire need of incineration.

There's a pink saloon version going around Sligo town - "Bitch" is proclaimed across the windscreen and to top it off, there was a lad driving it when I saw it! (think it was advertised in autotrader recently)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,978 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Yeah .. I posted that red 599 a while back. On double yellows on stephens green. Very nice in the flesh

• Registered Users Posts: 78,423 ✭✭✭✭Victor

From last weekend.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,510 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Victor wrote:
    From last weekend.

What the hell is with the cows?! :eek:

• Advertisement

Cows don't like you taking their pictures, even if you are only taking a picture of their car in a public place. ;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Very photogenic cows alright.

I loves cows, I does.

MMMmmm cows.
    Victor didn't want to post a photo of the driver on the interweb, so he photo-shopped it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,251 ✭✭✭ongarite

3 new pics from this week
    2 are of a BMW M1 116!! and 2nd is a Ford Zepher I think. It was in fantastic condition, 4 speed box, push button radio, leather..

6chrdxz.jpg
    5xt2gcp.jpg

6gcfxtv.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

an Audi TT...why victor?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

ongarite wrote:
    2nd is a Ford Zepher I think. It was in fantastic condition, 4 speed box, push button radio, leather.

6gcfxtv.jpg
    Is it a Zodiac?

(You should throw it over to the Today I saw a classic and took a pic Thread.

EDIT: I see you have just posted there!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

tdc wrote:
    an Audi TT...why victor?
    Probably for the fun of it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,978 ✭✭✭✭GBX

why not post the TT.... its a much classier motor than the pink horror story posted above it. even if its not a super car.

the honda owner may be even a bloke with the amount of guys favouring pink stuff nowadays lol

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

ongarite wrote:
    2 are of a BMW M1 116!!
    It isn't an M1! The ///M badge doesn't mean anything when compared to a proper M car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I saw this beauty yesterday - DBS

1301774681_86ff8bbee1.jpg1302653900_5081bdc64f.jpg1302647968_09e127bffa.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Really nice Volkswagen Tourag V10 TDI. Its the first one I have ever seen
    P1000433.jpg
    Then a nice looking Land Rover Discovery
    P1000410.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

I went to the Mougins Auto Museum today.

I know it's like shooting fish in a barrel but Ford Model T 1919, Bugatti Model 50 1930, Ferrari Modena 2004, Bugatti 1996. There were so many more, Panhard, Lamborghini , Lancia Delta Integrale, Fiat Arbarth 1000, RR, F1 from Renault, Ferrari etc.

If nobody objects I'll post some tomorrow night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭littlejukka

ongarite wrote:
    BMW M1 116!!

no such thing. BMW made the M1 for a couple of years around 1980. i haven't heard of any plans to do an M1 based on the current one series. the spiritual successor would seem to be the 135i.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,404 ✭✭✭fletch

no such thing. BMW made the M1 for a couple of years around 1980. i haven't heard of any plans to do an M1 based on the current one series. the spiritual successor would seem to be the 135i.
    I think he was being sarcastic :D

fletch wrote:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by littlejukka

I think he was being sarcastic
    littlejukka - did you miss the double 'exclaimation marks'!!!!!!! ;)

Audi S8

AudiS8VX52HKU.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭jrar

BFassassin wrote:
    Then a nice looking Land Rover Discovery
    P1000410.jpg

With an illegal plate which adds nothing to the overall look...........

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Really dont get those people who put yellow Irish plates up, the ones with the personalised writing are kind of understandable (and I know, just as illegal) but the yellow ones just scream "pull me over, I want to demonstrate what an arragant pr1ck I can be in person"

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dumbyearbook

bigkev49 wrote:
    Really dont get those people who put yellow Irish plates up, the ones with the personalised writing are kind of understandable (and I know, just as illegal) but the yellow ones just scream "pull me over, I want to demonstrate what an arragant pr1ck I can be in person"

Why arrogant? Sure they are legit EU plates. I dont see the harm if they want to.

Why arrogant? Sure they are legit EU plates. I dont see the harm if they want to.
    Not legit, wrong colour, wrong font, possibly missing a hypen......

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭LOTTOWINNER

bigkev49 wrote:

some people put yellow plates on if they do a lot of driving in northern Ireland, not to 'stick out', especially during the troubles!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

some people put yellow plates on if they do a lot of driving in northern Ireland, not to 'stick out', especially during the troubles!

Possible excuse in the 80's and 90's, but now? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but I would have thought that it wouldn't be that much of an issue these days. Anyway, what about "sticking out" down here with a yellow plate?

On that exhaust and large alloy wheel festooned Discovery, which I think is actually kind of nice looking, the number plate just screams "pull me over". I would imagine its a very efficient way of drawing unnecessary hassle from the fuzz. The reason I think it is an arrogant gesture is that it implies the attitude that "I know that this is obviously and plainly illegal but I'm going to do it anyway".

Also, it's Monday night, Entourage is an hour away and I'm bored :D

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dumbyearbook

Is it actually illegal to have yellow on the back? (say if the font was ok etc)

If its an EU plate I'd say its ok, the GB ones are EU plates and yellow. All this is way off topic but seeing as you are so quick to correct without any bloody proof....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

Was in London back in July and if only I had my camera on me... was having dinner in TGI Fridays Leicester square and what rolls past the window, only a Bugatti Veyron, liveried in Green and white. The guy (or gal) even stopped for a minute to allow the passers bye to snap some shots. Bastid!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭littlejukka

fletch wrote:
    I think he was being sarcastic :D
    littlejukka - did you miss the double 'exclaimation marks'!!!!!!! ;)

shurrup up or i'll unleash my 1600cc RS4 on you!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭skyhighflyer

Saw a blue Audi A5 on German plates parked outside Time nightclub in Naas on Friday night. Looked beautiful - had a good gawk. Of course, I had forgotten my phone :mad: so couldn't take a pic!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement