Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭turbo

qz wrote: »
    I got speaking to the owner of the Irish F50 recently. He's invited me down to his house for a weekend to view, tinker around with, and possibly drive his cars.

His stable is pretty impressive:
    -Diablo
    -Murcielago (the red one posted a short while ago)
    -F50
    -F430
    -F355
    -Lotus Esprit

Needless to say pics will follow ;] And yes I am a fortunate bastard.

Here's his toys anyway, pic taken from a brochure

alanhanlyscarsai3.jpg

image name reveals the owner ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

turbo wrote: »

Thats a good one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

cars are a dip in the ocean it seems. Seriously nice cars tho. Can't wait for more pics.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,436 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Nice find, inspector :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭tech

X5 taken in Douglas Cork hugh wheeels :) but sad colour

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

That F50 is the only right hand drive one in the world and belonged to the Sultan of Brunei. The new owner, Alan Hanly, is planning a supercar museum at Kilronan Castle, Ballyfarnon, Co Roscommon. If the Bugatti EB110 comes as planned it could well be the only one in Ireland.

More here:
    http://www.ireland.com/newspaper/motors/2007/0620/1181771415225.html

ahscars2vh1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Ah well the secret's out, everybody knows who it is anyway!

And to be honest, an F50 isn't exactly a sleeper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 cosgrave

dont mind the dates..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭paddydriver

I know this might be cheating a little as I had to travel to get this shot - but on a recent trip to the Nurburgring I managed to stumble upon the BMW driver training... there were M3's everywhere, and all were getting "driven" hard. Have a stack load of shots but this is just a sample of the M3's...

Besides the new M3's there were lots of, amongst others, M3 CSL's, Porsche GT2's and GT3's. I thoroughly recommend a trip over and see about booking the "Ring Taxi" well in advance

Will see about posting more once I get signed up to one of the online photo uploading sites.

Regards
    Paddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 cosgrave

Other two frm city west.....the front end of the 2 tone phantom is above the last posting!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭MarkN

151020072699.jpg
    13102007266-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

MarkN wrote: »
    13102007266-1.jpg

I saw the poster in the background on a large billboard a while back, its an ad for the 1 series.

It was funny because the first car behind it was quite obviously an Alfa 147, (you cant reaslly see it in MarkN's picture), cheeky and clever I thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Id love that GTI....... Nice picture.

Finally managed to track it down - and get a look! Found this parked up in the new Ritz Carlton in Powerscourt. No one around - just me, my camera, and the car.

Even my wife knew it as soon as we saw it - have watched Clarkson racing through Scandinavia in it once or twice. Was a beauty to look over and definitely has the look of speed...

Enjoy...

Now here is something you don't see too often... up close and personal:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

Finally managed to track it down - and get a look! Found this parked up in the new Ritz Carlton in Powerscourt. No one around - just me, my camera, and the car.

Even my wife knew it as soon as we saw it - have watched Clarkson racing through Scandinavia in it once or twice. Was a beauty to look over and definitely has the look of speed...

Enjoy...

nice, any pics of the rear/reg plate?

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

Finally managed to track it down - and get a look!

Left Hand drive. Presume its not on Irish plates so :(

Was indeed a 05 D - was surprised myself! Seems it belongs to the guy who owns Treasury Holdings.. man with two first names:D

Supposedly it is left there for show - must be to attract punters to the hotel, not surprised as it ain't a cheap spot! He uses his Maybach for day to day...

Here is the rear shot I got, privacy provided for the owner:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

i seen a couple of strech hummers as usual... but also seen a old st165 celica which made my day ! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭littlejukka

there was a black TVR t350 in the basement when i got home today, but it was gone when i went back with my camera. gorgeous car.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

I seen an Audi R8 on the streets of Auckland yesterday

Audi_R8_front.jpg

Amazing looking car

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Saw this in Swords recently on one of my walks.

ZEN

• Registered Users Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Was indeed a 05 D - was surprised myself! Seems it belongs to the guy who owns Treasury Holdings.. man with two first names:D

Supposedly it is left there for show - must be to attract punters to the hotel, not surprised as it ain't a cheap spot! He uses his Maybach for day to day...

Here is the rear shot I got, privacy provided for the owner:rolleyes:

Them wheels do nothing for the car, IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

Pix from Belfast @ weekend: Gallardo, naff registration and an NSX

12-10-07_0001.jpg
    13-10-07_0002.jpg
    14-10-07_001.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭whicawha

Saw my first Ferrari 599. Grey with red seats driving down Bird Avenue, then again at the shops just up the road towards Dundrum.
    Never thought I would say this about a 599 but **** me, its nice when you see it in person and grey or whatever the technical name for it is defo the colour to have it in.

whicawha wrote: »
    Saw my first Ferrari 599. Grey with red seats driving down Bird Avenue, then again at the shops just up the road towards Dundrum.
    Never thought I would say this about a 599 but **** me, its nice when you see it in person and grey or whatever the technical name for it is defo the colour to have it in.

That must be the one sold by des cullen as ive seen it afew times around sandyford.
    http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carid=544542

Its called silverstone grey.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

drdre wrote: »
    That must be the one sold by des cullen as ive seen it afew times around sandyford.

broken_record.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭beerbaron

Prospect you're hilarious :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

He's a bitch, but he's a funny bitch.;)

• Advertisement

beerbaron wrote: »
    Prospect you're hilarious :D:D:D

That was funny :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement