Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭siralfalot

opus wrote: »
    Friend of mine took these pics at the Vee in Tipperary a few weekend ago...

carsnw5.jpg

shocking behavior that :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

SirAlfalot wrote:
    shocking behavior that :D;)
    Who do they think they are, parking on the verge like that??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Looks like a familiar Alfa ;)

Another motoring 'sites' meet I take it?

ciarsd wrote: »
    Looks like a familiar Alfa ;)

looks very like one I've seen recently all right :cool:
    ciarsd wrote: »
    Another motoring 'sites' meet I take it?

Quite possibly, some cool metal there :cool: :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 freq modulated

Meets like that of like minded people on a public highway where everyone is free to look at and enjoy other peoples metal ( some of which are over 1.6litres and are red or orange or anything apart from silver and black and are not TDi's and may only have 2 seats and are older than Mrs Jones from next door and dont have 07 reg plates.....) are a disgrace and should not be tolerated. I for one am calling the cops.

starskeysmall.jpg

• Advertisement

"Always two of the Sith there are; no more, no less: a master and an apprentice."

the master:

_244769_gay_byrne150.jpg

the apprentice:
    Meets like that of like minded people on a public highway where everyone is free to look at and enjoy other peoples metal ( some of which are over 1.6litres and are red or orange or anything apart from silver and black and are not TDi's and may only have 2 seats and are older than Mrs Jones from next door and dont have 07 reg plates.....) are a disgrace and should not be tolerated. I for one am calling the cops.

;):D:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 eob

It was our meet. Mucho top secret to stop the 'wrong' kind of people showing up. Trying to figure out how those pics wound up on Boards as we were keeping the Diablo out of the prying eyes of Andy Avensis and his brother, Michael Mondeo...

Someones about to get fired off Octane :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Redrocket

starskeysmall.jpg

thats a disgrace of a golf, even before the photoshop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 eob

That's how it looked on the day, covered in www.octane.ie stickers. Then the cops busted us for impersonating the Gardai. Very funny stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 freq modulated

Redrocket wrote: »
    thats a disgrace of a golf, even before the photoshop

As eob said that is how it looked on the day! And AndyAvensis, wheres the photoshopping?? I take pictures of what I see. Yes, I am fairly colourblind ( i see red, black and white mostly with everything else in black and white ) and my eyes take a while to focus, I also see a black frame around everything I look at.

I agree it is a disgrace. It should have a TDI to make it cool.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

eob wrote: »
    It was our meet. Mucho top secret to stop the 'wrong' kind of people showing up. Trying to figure out how those pics wound up on Boards as we were keeping the Diablo out of the prying eyes of Andy Avensis and his brother, Michael Mondeo...

Someones about to get fired off Octane :D
    we need to go through photos and see if anyone spotted the spotter :D

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Kaos Theory

Spotted this a couple weeks ago but only got round to posting it now.

Kaos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Spotted this a couple weeks ago but only got round to posting it now.

Kaos

Thats the one up for sale by Des cullen

http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carid=780652

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Kaos Theory

drdre wrote: »

Hmmm, wonder what it was doing parked on Baggot St? Maybe someone had it out for a test park-up? :D

Kaos

Hmmm, wonder what it was doing parked on Baggot St? Maybe someone had it out for a test park-up? :D

Kaos

His son is always driving the cars, and the dad drives the Bentley GTC, Ive seen them many times as i work alot in sandyford.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 wesanna

His son is always driving the cars, and the dad drives the Bentley GTC, Ive seen them many times as i work alot in sandyford.

Who son???

wesanna wrote: »
    Who son???

Because his son runs the show in Des cullen car sales.I dont think the dad does it any more.

Because his son runs the show in Des cullen car sales.I dont think the dad does it any more.
    Actually Trevor Musgrave runs the show down there. Michael is into a lot of property development now and Des isn't involved any more.

steve06 wrote: »
    Actually Trevor Musgrave runs the show down there. Michael is into a lot of property development now and Des isn't involved any more.

Ah ok, But he is in sandyford alot, He has invested in afew places in sandyford i know of.

Ah ok, But he is in sandyford alot, He has invested in afew places in sandyford i know of.
    like most of the industrial estate! he's in business with Paddy Shovlin now who basically owns the place! And he was a partner in the building of the beacon hospital.

Come on Dre, for all the talking about Des Cullen cars and the many walks around the Beacon car park you should know this stuff ;)

anyway back to what I saw! something for the classic lovers... Alfa Giulia... perfect condition!

alfaiv6.jpgalfa2nz3.jpg

• Advertisement

steve06 wrote: »
    like most of the industrial estate! he's in business with Paddy Shovlin now who basically owns the place! And he was a partner in the building of the beacon hospital.

Come on Dre, for all the talking about Des Cullen cars and the many walks around the Beacon car park you should know this stuff ;)

Excellent, Ive gone afew times, Im actually addicted to exotic, fast cars. I like Des cullens collection because he was one of the first major importer of these type cars and has/sold a great selection of cars like the SLR's etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭bandit197

Spotted this in Bulgaria a few months ago. Always gives me a laugh:D.....everyone to their own..
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/21790587@N03/2106007169/

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭waxon-waxoff

Anyone see the German police car driving down Pearse st about a week ago? It was a new shape 3-series estate with german reg, silver with green lettering. Looked like the real thing, maybe the guardai were testing one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭seasam

I thought Dre was actually PR for Des Cullens !!
    Maybe he can help the guards with there enquirys re all the high end cars & dodgy VRT he can probably tell them who owns them all and their recent movements !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

19 posts on my page currently, one car worthy posted up...thanks steve.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

heres couple of recent ones spotted

was wondering when i saw it, but does the 650 have only 2 exhausts, while this one seems to have 4??? a re-badged M6, but why???

• Registered Users Posts: 7,404 ✭✭✭fletch

bigslick wrote: »

was wondering when i saw it, but does the 650 have only 2 exhausts, while this one seems to have 4??? a re-badged M6, but why???
    Seems like it's not even a 650! Cartell says the engine cc is 2996cc! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

looked abit odd alright, had body kit on, well boot spoiler and lip spoiler. didnt look as menacing as M6 so cud be 650 with new exhaust system?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

just an M6 rear bumper with exhaust (not sure if its an M6 or aftermarket exhaust). defenitely not an M6

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

Funny you should ask that, I spotted a 650 yesterday with 2 exhausts and was wondering why it didn't have 4.

The last 650 I saw had 4 pipes and was deffo either a real 650 or a debadged M6, the V8 (or V10 if it was an M) roar out of it was beautiful. Just looked at carzone, seems real ones only have 2 pipes:confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement