Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

ahhhh lads - come on..............

It could be for his missus/partner/bitch/whatever..........for instance my missus is terrible at turning in tight spots. Lets give him the benefit of the doubt.:p

No, let's not. Let's call him out on it and put him in the poser column of M3 owners.

In all fairness it can't be considered a tight spot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Wow i seen a 08 D 1773 (Made into M3) today ,but couldn't take picture as i was 2 cars behind.
    Looked amazing

http://www.motorcheck.ie/Report/ReportStart.aspx?RegNo=08d1773

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

DJ Hafez wrote: »
    Friends 08 M3

m3xp1.jpg

A fool and his money are soon parted.:rolleyes:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 47 P D

Real Orish begrudging comments above - so what if he has it - he has his reasons i presume so let it be , some people...........:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

P D wrote: »
    Real Orish begrudging comments above - so what if he has it - he has his reasons i presume so let it be , some people...........:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

what a ridiculous comment. we're just stating that it's a stupid waste of money. That's not begrudgery. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Advertisement

but its not your money is it ?? so let him spend it on what he wants , you dont know the story but are quick to say he wasted his money all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

I could turn a car on a dime and yet, if I could, I would certainly have one of them turntable devices, tre cool that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

Mena wrote: »
    I could turn a car on a dime and yet, if I could, I would certainly have one of them turntable devices, tre cool that :D

Yep! I think it's more of a show-off thing than anything else. Comes in handy anyway though! And when there are two/three cars in the driveway its quite hard to do a three-pointer!

DJ Hafez wrote: »
    Yep! I think it's more of a show-off thing than anything else. Comes in handy anyway though! And when there are two/three cars in the driveway its quite hard to do a three-pointer!

if your friend struggles to do a three-point turn I doubt if he can handle the power of a M3. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

el diablo wrote: »
    what a ridiculous comment. we're just stating that it's a stupid waste of money. That's not begrudgery. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Why is it a waste of money then? A Veyron is a complete watse of money in my opinion yet everyone else wet's themselves when one is mentioned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

I never knew an m3 would bring such heated debate on the BMW-loving forums! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dumbyearbook

M3 + Turntable is cool as its class!

Not that I could get one - how much do they cost out of interest/noseyness ?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,509 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Seen today:

S5, 360, 911 turbo, db9 and db7 (well the other day)

Out last night, so couldnt find my phone when I left. Typical!

I can't believe some people. They are drooling over Ferraris and Porches on one hand but get disgusted at a fecking turntable because its such an obvious display of wealth..

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

An Audi R8 in my estate today in Laois. No picture sorry. The sound of it was fab.

ronoc wrote: »
    I can't believe some people. They are drooling over Ferraris and Porches on one hand but get disgusted at a fecking turntable because its such an obvious display of wealth..

Exactly - Well said , note the slaggers have gone quiet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Whats a turntable??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Think batmobile ... being able to rotate without moving the car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Oh right, city thing so.
    Us country people are simple folk. We tend to let the car do the turning

anyway back on topic , Charles Hurst demo Granturismo a friend had , he has a Quatt but didnt buy

• Advertisement

jimbo78 wrote: »
    Oh right, city thing so.
    Us country people are simple folk. We tend to let the car do the turning

most of us Dubs would agree too, jimbo, but we've a few oddballs in here today.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

P D wrote: »
    Exactly - Well said , note the slaggers have gone quiet

Just letting the thread get back on topic but seeing as you brought it back this direction again..........

His choice of car is impeccable, his success in life is also to be admired and not the subject of begrudgery, from me anyhow, but the turntable thing is a joke and can't be taken seriously.

Unless he is in fact Batman.

WHO CARES let it go , step off the merrygoround girls

• Registered Users Posts: 43 freq modulated

Seriously did anyone stop to think about the turntable thing? Maybe, just maybe, this guy is a DJ?! And the turntable is a feature in his DJ themed house, and his taste in cars is brought on by him being a petrolhead and leading a high octane life!!!

Sometimes you guys need to step out of your diesel fumes and think about things. I just realised I know 2 DJs with M3's so...it could happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 cosgrave

Seriously did anyone stop to think about the turntable thing? Maybe, just maybe, this guy is a DJ?! And the turntable is a feature in his DJ themed house, and his taste in cars is brought on by him being a petrolhead and leading a high octane life!!!

Sometimes you guys need to step out of your diesel fumes and think about things. I just realised I know 2 DJs with M3's so...it could happen.
    thats that most retatded thing ive ever heard in my life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 cosgrave

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭klaus23

cosgrave wrote: »

And with a swish and a dull thunk, cosgrave misses the point as well as the obvious sarcasm.

Seriously fanboy - what do you drive?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

cosgrave wrote: »
    I wouldn't say that:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Mod intervention please. The thread is being run into the ground.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭D22

qz wrote: »
    Mod intervention please. The thread is being run into the ground.

QZ, i agree. Calling something "retarded" is just not on.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement