Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

conneem-TT wrote: »
    I hate that, most people would aspire to own or have the ability to own something like that, yet all they seem to do is begrudge the people who have them.

It seems to be a strong Irish trait I'm afraid.

I once heard someone say,

In any other country if a person sees a sucessful person living in a nice house they say to themselfs, one day if I work hard I will have that, but when an Irish person sees it they say to themselfs, I'm going to get that ******. :rolleyes:

On another note, my Dad was out in his classic MG with the roof down, beautiful day. White van man pulls up beside and says to my Dad "I hope it fúcking pisses on yeh". :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

qz wrote: »
    On another note, my Dad was out in his classic MG with the roof down, beautiful day. White van man pulls up beside and says to my Dad "I hope it fúcking pisses on yeh". :rolleyes:

that was me.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

I don't see too many of these around. Then again, the thoughts of spending €70,000 odd and coming home with a Citroen doesn't have much appeal. :eek:

CitroenC607D6082.jpg

He must own a Citroen Dealership, no one could be that callous!? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

they're a decent looking car them C6s but I wouldn't buy one for that sort of cash..

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭beerbaron

In any other country if a person sees a sucessful person living in a nice house they say to themselfs, one day if I work hard I will have that, but when an Irish person sees it they say to themselfs, I'm going to get that ******. :rolleyes:

Bono said that :rolleyes:

Everytime I see that 599 at The Shelbourne its clamped - but it doesnt look secured.

Methinks the owner bought the clamp himself in Lidl :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭monster1

what kind of motor might this be? spotted it in galway i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

monster1 wrote: »
    what kind of motor might this be? spotted it in galway i think.

It's the second smallest Lancia model - the Ypsilon. Italy's full of the things.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

He must own a Citroen Dealership, no one could be that callous!? :o

I believe the owner of this is indeed the citroen dealer Leo Neary in Lusk. Judging by the strip hanging in the window, it's the same one I saw parked up near croke park one match day. Impressive luxury barge, even it the badge isn't to everyone's liking.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,231 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

cl63amg1.jpg

Saw one of these outside the Audi/Merc dealership in Ballybough about 20 mins ago.....sweeeet.

Reg was 08D782 for any doubters!

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭conneem-TT

Pearl white with tan leather :cool:

2.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

Pics not taken by me(taken by my mum:cool:). The person driving it was certainly very sound :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

The back lights on that Maserrati look like upside-down Mondeo lights!! :D

...Front is gorgeous tho especially the flared arches.

Nice find

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

alastair wrote: »
    I believe the owner of this is indeed the citroen dealer Leo Neary in Lusk. Judging by the strip hanging in the window, it's the same one I saw parked up near croke park one match day. Impressive luxury barge, even it the badge isn't to everyone's liking.
    Yes, it's Leo Neary's of Lusk Motors. It was parked in the car park of Lusk United when I took the pic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭paddydriver

Pearl white with tan leather :cool:

Pics not taken by me(taken by my mum:cool:). The person driving it was certainly very sound :)

Your Mum beat me to it! Myself and colleague (we both like cars) walked past it this morning and I got my phone out for a shot and was gonna post it... I walk through there most days as my office is out there and I have not seen it at all. Will have to aquaint with the driver then and he might take us for a spin:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

Your Mum beat me to it! Myself and colleague (we both like cars) walked past it this morning and I got my phone out for a shot and was gonna post it... I walk through there most days as my office is out there and I have not seen it at all. Will have to aquaint with the driver then and he might take us for a spin:D

post them! great colour on a great car! is it irish reg?

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭conneem-TT

He was only in my mum's office for a meeting, last time he was around was I think before Christmas and he was in a 911 at the time. I don't think he even lives near Dublin.

He did actually let one of the guy's have a go, pretty sound guy from what my mum tells me.

Oh yeah, it is an Irish reg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭mick.fr

He was only in my mum's office for a meeting, last time he was around was I think before Christmas and he was in a 911 at the time. I don't think he even lives near Dublin.

He did actually let one of the guy's have a go, pretty sound guy from what my mum tells me.

Oh yeah, it is an Irish reg.

Sounds to me that your "mum" has some businesses to do with him lol.
    I would not show my car's engine to anybody, unless she is ...

:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

mick.fr wrote: »
    unless she is ...

a petrol head who knows her cars!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭mick.fr

DJ Hafez wrote: »
    a petrol head who knows her cars!:D

Yeah for example.
    hum hum

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Nice car,cant help be see a little bit of honda S2000 in the front of it

EDIT: Googled both, maybe it doesnt look so much like a S2k (still reminds me of it).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

jozi wrote: »
    Nice car,cant help be see a little bit of honda S2000 in the front of it

EDIT: Googled both, maybe it doesnt look so much like a S2k (still reminds me of it).

Good save on the edit!! :D You could have started a row there!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

Latest from me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Seen these yesterday in Munich

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

I thought this was quite special, a 911 Turbo 2 in Matt Black, very cool ;)

DSC00003.jpg

This is a famous German shop called "Auto Konig"

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

Just saw a 08 Red Porsche GT3, looked fantastic. Tried to get a pic but it was too fast :p 08-c-673 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Melbourne Motor Show Today:

Mel%20Car%2015.jpg

Mel%20Car%2014.jpg

Mel%20Car%2013.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

KTRIC wrote: »
    Seen these yesterday in Munich

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

I thought this was quite special, a 911 Turbo 2 in Matt Black, very cool ;)

DSC00003.jpg

This is a famous German shop called "Auto Konig"

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

I'll be dropping over to see these boys when i snatch the LOTTO next wednesday night!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 PurelyEsoteric

Melbourne Motor Show Today:

Mel%20Car%2015.jpg

Mel%20Car%2014.jpg

Mel%20Car%2013.jpg
    :O! The new Skyline GTR is NICE.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

Yes,il take the skyline,colour isnt important:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

Yes,il take the skyline,colour isnt important:D:D

That colour is gorgeous, especially with the smoked wheels. I sell Nissans and We've ordered one of those for the showroom, should have it in around Sept, 180,000 of your finest €€€

• Registered Users Posts: 6,231 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

What showroom would that be?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭su_dios

Matt black 911? ...Very rare.. strange tho.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement