Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

A Veyron was about 50 yards away in at the motorshow and there was a bigger crowd at the GTR........... Godzilla!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Pete4779

...I sell Nissans and We've ordered one of those for the showroom, should have it in around Sept, 180,000 of your finest €€€

That's absolute nonsense.

The base Japanese price of the R-35 Nissan GTR is ¥7,770,000, going up to ¥8,400,000 for the Platinum version.

In our money, that is:

The base price of the Nissan GTR is €49,500.

- add 10% customs = €55,000 ( import from outside EU)
    - add 21% VAT = €66,550
    - add 36% VRT = €90,500 = fully registered on the road in Ireland

So where exactly is the other €90k coming from to get €180k? Is that the commission? No wonder people thing dealerships are rip offs.

Mel%20Car%207.jpg

Mel%20Car%208.jpg

Mel%20Car%2010.jpg

Mel%20Car%2012.jpg

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,509 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

DSC00416.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭MarkN

antodeco wrote: »
    DSC00416.JPG

Frank Keane's demo M3. Hopefully getting a drive of it this week sometime.

01032008554.jpg
    01032008553.jpg
    01032008552.jpg
    01032008551.jpg
    01032008550.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Nice pictures there MarkN.
    Have to say the white E92 M3 is not my style, I prefer the E43.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

eljono wrote: »
    Excellent pics TJJP. I was in Tokyo myself last year and found Harajuku/Omotesando area great for spotting cars. #

Audi R8 and A5 in Limerick last week.

pict5333jb6.th.jpg

pict5335hp1.th.jpg

pict5337dv3.th.jpg

There was another gorgeous R8 in the showroom, light metallic blue with a silver/graphite sideblade. Nicer than the one outside but unfortunately no photos. Also saw a new S8 being prepped for delivery, love that car.

As far as i know that blue R8 is gone, and his demo is back in the showroom. I saw the S8 flying past me with no plates.. Mechanics must of being makin sure everything was ok:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Plug wrote: »
    Nice pictures there MarkN.
    Have to say the white E92 M3 is not my style, I prefer the E43.
    *ahem* E46

Mel%20Car%202.jpg

Mel%20Car%205.jpg

Mel%20Car%206.jpg

Mel%20Car%209.jpg

Mel%20Car%2017.jpg

Mel%20Car%2018.jpg

Mel%20Car%2020.jpg

Mel%20Car%2011.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

As far as i know that blue R8 is gone, and his demo is back in the showroom. I saw the S8 flying past me with no plates.. Mechanics must of being makin sure everything was ok:rolleyes:

Maybe they have gotten delivery of another S8 because the one I saw had a rear plate. I'm sure too that whoever you saw driving the S8 was purely driving it for professional reasons!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Sorry, but I couldn't pass this beauty twice and not take a photo to share!

A3.jpg

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭Traumadoc

New Holden looks impressive, Rabbitinlights, are they going into production?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

Do-more wrote: »

A3.jpg

Sweet jesus! i had to look twice i thought it was new spy photos of the next gen A3 the bodykit looks like its sole purpose is to maske the shape of the car!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

A3.jpg

a 10 year old A3. not so special in my opinion..:cool:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

el diablo wrote: »
    a 10 year old A3. not so special in my opinion..:cool:

Bloody awful more like! I forgot to put in a smiley!

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Bloody awful more like! I forgot to put in a smiley!
    I was wondering all right, piece of dirt.

Traumadoc wrote: »
    New Holden looks impressive, Rabbitinlights, are they going into production?

That was just a concept, but its ment to show what the new Monaro will look like...... S.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,404 ✭✭✭fletch

New M3 saloon in Frank Keanes
    image012jn1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

fletch wrote: »
    New M3 saloon in Frank Keanes
    image012jn1.jpg

The M3 is a fine car,

Apart from the whole design of the new 3 series, that looks like a Japanese modifier got his hands on it, White paint, bling alloys & bonnet bulge....

That M3 has lost some of the class of the previous 3-Series, imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

prospect wrote: »

QFT. Didn't think the saloon would be in this soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

The saloon is ghastly - jury's still out on the coupé.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

Isnt the regular 3 series saloon getting facelifted in the next couple of months - I wonder has the M3 saloon been adjusted already for this? I hope they do something with the rear of the saloon as it's terrible as it is

TheBazman wrote: »
    Isnt the regular 3 series saloon getting facelifted in the next couple of months - I wonder has the M3 saloon been adjusted already for this? I hope they do something with the rear of the saloon as it's terrible as it is

Nah, the M cars never really get the mid-facelifts that the rest of the model range get mid-way through their lives.

For example, all the E46 M3 got was updated rear LED lights and the regplate light facia. They never touched the front end, unlike the newer 2003 E46 'standard' models, which got updated headlights also, modernising the front somewhat.

It's probably due to the fact that the M cars always come out significantly later than the 'standard' versions (a la E46, E92 - not sure about the E30 launch date differences).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,326 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

The M3 is a fine car,

Apart from the whole design of the new 3 series, that looks like a Japanese modifier got his hands on it, White paint, bling alloys & bonnet bulge....

Funny-there's a white coupe next to where I work-it has a black glass roof or something. Striking, but not sure if I mean that in a good way or not...

Is white a new colour for the M3?

Redsoxfan wrote: »
    Funny-there's a white coupe next to where I work-it has a black glass roof or something. Striking, but not sure if I mean that in a good way or not...

Is white a new colour for the M3?

Black Carbon roof - 2 neighbours close to me have white ones - put it this way, I wouldn't say no!.. But I suppose its each to their own :)

Just cannot find a good angle on that saloon though..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

The M3 is a fine car,

.......I agree 100%. Couldn't have put it better.

I like the 3 series Coupe, tyhe M3 with power buldge just looks vulgar but the basic saloon is hateful, the rear end is very Nissan like !

Dont like the metallic/pearl white either !

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭BSPOKE20

All this talk of M3's - Looks like the verdict is in....:o

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055238222

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I didn't obviously see it for real but I nearly cried just looking at the picture!

audi_r8_fire.jpg

I didn't obviously see it for real but I nearly cried just looking at the picture!

audi_r8_fire.jpg

Not the first R8 to go up in flames... is there something up with the oil lines? Can't all be a coincidence, can it?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I'll let you know when I win the lottery Saturday night and pick mine up on Monday!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement