Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

mcauley wrote: »
    He was probably just getting picked up - having gotten locked in The Clarence! :D

Nope, that's Bonos full-time driver. I've seen him loads of times and he's always the passenger !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭MarkN

Also saw an E46 M3 on UK plates in Trinity St car park at weekend - reg was MY M3 OK ! Bet that cost a pretty dollar.

The right turn for Molesworth St is ALWAYS jammed, not this morning though :rolleyes:

So I doubt you will see in the pic but the reg started with R8.

r8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭decob

MarkN wrote: »
    So I doubt you will see in the pic but the reg started with R8.

r8.jpg

just seen it five minutes ago along merrion row, pulled in beside a certain restaurant, had plenty of people standing around having a good look.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

crap photo sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 4,104 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Also saw an E46 M3 on UK plates in Trinity St car park at weekend - reg was MY M3 OK ! Bet that cost a pretty dollar.

Seen that M3 on the Malahide Rd. a few times, Blue IIRC.

• Advertisement

bennyx_o wrote: »
    Seen that M3 on the Malahide Rd. a few times, Blue IIRC.

Estoril blue I think. Nice to see they've heard of our VRT laws so!

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

tdc wrote: »
    was it the same one that was at phoenix park? very cool sighting kbannon! good to know that there's at least one in the country and after all the talk of it going to a galway/cork based guy it's seen in dublin :)
    It looked the same but I wasn't at the park (seen pics) and was too far away from the one passing the Luas P&R to see it properly (armco doesn't help)
    Slunk wrote: »
    Seen this peugeot in Berlin. Didnt manage to get the name of it though

20080330berlin0093vn6.jpg

Seems its a 908 Rc concept car.
    Thats nice and evil looking!
    I saw that recently and posted about it in the reg plates thread.
    UK£5k for the plate. Apparently they are legitametly here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

Some pics from Dubai last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

CoDy1 wrote: »
    Some pics from Dubai last week.

I think that's a 360 not a 430.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

This is a 430, parked outside the office today. Makes a lovely sound when going anywhere. I got to sit inside it a while ago - absolutely gorgeous. All leather, flappy gearbox, personalized nameplate, etc, etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭Saabdub

Quattroporte parked outisde the office today. I real future classic:D

Saabdub

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

Estoril blue I think. Nice to see they've heard of our VRT laws so!

That chap's a mate of mine. He's got a residence and company registered both in the North and down here....so he gets the best of both worlds :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

I love the M3 in that colour

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Pics taken in the Toyota showroom on the champs Elysées last weekend.

DSC00900.jpg

DSC00899.jpg

DSC00894.jpg

DSC00893.jpg

DSC00898.jpg

DSC00896.jpg

DSC00897.jpg

Was in the Renault showroom too, but nothing worth snapping there!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭Saabdub

Is that first one a space age baby carriage;)

Saabdub

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Vanquish S coming trough Dorset St from the Matter hospital. Sorry, No camera/pics

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

A new Nissan GTR passed me during the week, heading in the opposite direction, just off the N7 at Rathcoole/Newcastle interchange.

I didn't get a photo personally but it's now advertised for sale on carzone - I knew my eyes were not playing games!

I didnt think they where available in Europe yet! Are there not regulation issue's with Japanese imported Skylines, one of the reasons Nissan is going after people who imported them?

Carzone add

Impressive thou

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

I think nissan went after importers in the uk alright but i dont think nissan ireland would even bother,Their not goin to sellthat many of them anyway no matter how good it is.96000 +vrt.Thats almost reasonable.Works out at about 125000.Thats not too bad when you consider a ferrari f430 is about 300k new, almost three times as much.Servicing and parts may be a problem for a while, though.And fuel economy, for that matter

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

from the ad:
    BEST DATSUN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snigger ...:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

A e46 M3 CSL complete with carbonfibre roof and black alloys in petrol station outside newbridge. UK reg but no pic because of dead phone battery:o

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Csl!

Zonda999 wrote: »
    I think nissan went after importers in the uk alright but i dont think nissan ireland would even bother,Their not goin to sellthat many of them anyway no matter how good it is.96000 +vrt.Thats almost reasonable.Works out at about 125000.Thats not too bad when you consider a ferrari f430 is about 300k new, almost three times as much.Servicing and parts may be a problem for a while, though.And fuel economy, for that matter
    I'd be warey of buying on mainly because they're mapped for japanese 100ron fuel, and the fact I don't have 96k+ burning a hole in my pocket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭cozmik

Maserati snapped in skerries

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dumbyearbook

Spotted today! no "!" though is it the same M3?

Same car i think.

Seen an Jagual XF earlier today going through Phibsboro, no pics thou.

Looked very nice (appart from the color), much better even than the pictures!

Spotted today! no "!" though is it the same M3?
    Thats the one alright

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

cozmik wrote: »
    Maserati snapped in skerries

Think that's the boss of LeasePlan. Saw her driving a Maserati coupe a few weeks ago and she has family out that way.

Nice work if you can get it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,231 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Saw this limited ed. Cayman S Design Ed. 1 just outside Mitchelstown yesterday. One of only 777 made apparently.

Absolutely stunning car.
    Sorry for the poor quality photo.

2394682603_5dfc4ec3e2.jpg?v=0
    porsche-cayman-s-design-edition-1-side-view.jpg

• Advertisement

Just off Baggot St.

9112.jpg
    911.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement