Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Spotted a car today and hadn't a clue what it was which is rare for me..
    Luckily i got the reg and a quick look on a uk car check website reveals it was a cadillac seville sts v8.. Gettin a service done on that could leave heads being scratched down at kerbsite motors!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

Ferrari-1.jpg

Brabus B6
    BrabusB6.jpg

Hyundai Type R !!!

HyundaiTypeR.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

where was that 360?

tdc wrote: »
    where was that 360?

Kilashee hotel in Naas. Strange to see it in wine, not red. It was also pretty filthy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

I found myself walking up Ion road earlier, seen these blue-ish lights coming down the road towards me.

Didnt look familiar, couldn't quite make out what this this was with what looked like a bonnet bulge and was quite wide, wasn't an aston or anything else i'd seen before on our roads here.

Closer it came and in the way got a few cars on the side of the road, then when i seen it i realised what it was!

Actually I didn't get a picture so no point really posting here, or is there?

It was a car that has been spotted once on here, no pics either, and then found on carzone, prob the only one in the country to.

What made me stop in my tracks and stare was a Black Nissan Skyline, without reg plates one it! Same i presume as posted earlier.

Pretty sure it ws the same as this one http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=Car&carID=875711&message=You%20searched%20for%3A%20Nissan%20Skyline%2C%20Year%3A%202007%2E%20Your%20search%20returned%20one%20vehicle%2C%20which%20is%20shown%20below%2E&CFID=2141723&CFTOKEN=56052906

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

96K +the VRT...............for a datsun?

96K +the VRT...............for a datsun?

For that Datsun....cheap as chips!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭franksm

Was in Seattle last week, spotted this

Corvette.jpg

I'm not up-to-date on Yank metal, but was surprised to see the Corvette getting the retro touch. Bold move.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dumbyearbook

Spotted today in Merrion Sq.

Ladies man here......its like a can of ronseal this Porshe!
    Had nice brown leather interior looked good with the gold paint.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

ciarsd wrote: »
    A new Nissan GTR passed me during the week, heading in the opposite direction, just off the N7 at Rathcoole/Newcastle interchange.

I didn't get a photo personally but it's now advertised for sale on carzone - I knew my eyes were not playing games!

I'd pay to be a test pilot in that thing! :D

Sweetest car ever!!!! Now where is my crowbar :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 P D

in a local garage - nice

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

P D wrote: »
    in a local garage - nice

That car was 'possibly' the one on the N4 giving it socks last night, at around 9pm. As much as I loved the sound from it, he could've been less aggressive!

The reg is similar, very similar - dependent on whats blanked out above.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭slickmcvic

....seen the megafactories on the manufacture of these beaut's....it gives ya a real insight into the detail involved....some lucky galwegian gettin 1 anyways!!
    290027849a7424261249l.jpg

290027849a7424291493o.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Nice, but i'd rather drive it than truck it home!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 traylad

Saw again for the 2nd time in two wks a rolls-royce phantom at roughly 2.30am driving through main st. naas.........it must be Mansfields

Also in the same day a beautiful Audi R8 in naas as well

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

hey guys thought you might like these photos

more

done

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

blahblah06 wrote: »
    done
    I was at the Musee du Sarthe (Le Mans museum) a few years back - its a must for any petrolhead!
    www.museeauto24h.sarthe.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Chergar

I dont know how to put this into words guys, but i saw a 335i flashing blue lights saturday evening:eek:. i couldnt believe it. i dont really see how the guards need such a car. who are they going to be chasing that they need a 335 to hunt down, that they couldnt hunt down with 1 or 2 standard police cars, you know, working together. It seems to me that such a car is being used only for entrapment.:mad: I dont really know what i think about that to be honest. It just seems a bit silly. and before anyone asks, it didnt have hubcaps, ha.:):)

Chergar wrote: »
    I dont know how to put this into words guys, but i saw a 335i flashing blue lights saturday evening:eek:. i couldnt believe it. i dont really see how the guards need such a car. who are they going to be chasing that they need a 335 to hunt down, that they couldnt hunt down with 1 or 2 standard police cars, you know, working together. It seems to me that such a car is being used only for entrapment.:mad: I dont really know what i think about that to be honest. It just seems a bit silly. and before anyone asks, it didnt have hubcaps, ha.:):)

Perhaps it might be useful if they are chasing another 335i? In my opinion the traffic corp should have a fleet of M5s. In fairness 95% of the time when someone sees flashing blue lights on a Garda Isuzu Trooper or whatever they pull over. Its the 5% of the time when its knick-knacks joyriding that you need something more powerful . Theres no point having a Trooper then

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

TheBazman wrote: »
    Its the 5% of the time when its knick-knacks joyriding that you need something more powerful . Theres no point having a Trooper then

Until they take a detour into a field ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Chergar

I still dont think you actually need a 335 to catch another 335, Ye a 335 would totally out run a squad mondeo or even the 2.5 unmarked that they have, but i guess you have to ask yourself, is a 335 garda car going to ram its prey? i doubt it, its still going to need back up if the skanger decides to make a run for it. so its still going to need the battered 3 hudcap focus waiting down the road. and yes before you go off on the fact that the 335 would blow a mondeo out of the water, im well aware of that, i just dont think there are roads out there that would be able to put that to the test that with two cars at full pelt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

Also in the same day a beautiful Audi R8 in naas as well

That would be the uncles.... he is friends with Mansfield.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

Kersh wrote: »
    That would be the uncles.... he is friends with Mansfield.

who are the uncles?:confused:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I presume its Kersh's uncle's car!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 helpme07

On Saturday morning took a walk into belfast city centre an couldn't believe my eyes when i saw what was sitting at the traffic lights.. An SLR :eek:. I didn't have a camera with me at the time it'd the same as the one below. The sound of it was amazing
    http://exoticspotter.com/bt000165/bt000165_602100.jpg

When i was driving home a GTR34 was sitting at the traffic lights with an NSX in tow. The two cars were cruising around the city centre together :cool:.
    [FONT=&quot]
    That evening was driving into Monaghan and passed a Ferrari 348 coming the opposite diection. A bad day not to take my camera,
    [/FONT]

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

image026ru3.jpg

image027qf2.jpg

image028fv2.jpg

M3
    spa0266ht5.jpg

spa0275dy4.jpg

spa0276lq0.jpg

Maserati Granturismo, apologies for the pic.
    spa0283io8.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

That R8 is always parked there. Any idea who owns it ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement