Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭APM

can i just post this link for people posting pics, just a quick 2 min guide on how to display the pics within the thread :)

Could be helpful for all hopefully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

R.O.R wrote: »
    The VRT increases on those after 1st July by €9,950.

Reading the quote it's not the clearest.

jesus christ! 10K! well i better get one now then :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭astraboy

R.O.R wrote: »
    The VRT increases on those after 1st July by €9,950.

Reading the quote it's not the clearest.

But that actual M3 has been registered so the VRT is payed. Unless the dealer meant you should order your own M3 before July thus saving 10K in VRT.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭mcauley

Seen this parked outside Louis Copeland on Capel St....usually get to spot the odd nice motor outside...yesterday was one of those days!:D

2497118577_3ffc7993cd.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭bwardrop

Just found this thread - awesome!!

Saw this in Dublin Airport last summer -

0B291F8164684CBFACEC542E805E4291-500.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

mcauley wrote: »
    Seen this parked outside Louis Copeland on Capel St....usually get to spot the odd nice motor outside...yesterday was one of those days!:D

Drool....

Dream car.. in dream colour!

Me wants!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

Max_Damage wrote: »
    A perfect Alfa would be do dump the rubbish Fiat-designed engines and have a Honda S2000 engine in it. Proper order!

this is the type of ill informed dumb ass comment thats all over this forum !

I am depressed :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

mcauley wrote: »

That shopping trolley is dangerously close to the bodywork! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭mcauley

Max_Damage wrote: »
    That shopping trolley is dangerously close to the bodywork!

Its Capel St. Max. . . I think the shopping trolley is the least threatening thing on there at that time :D

There are two RS4's that I see most days - an '07 (blue) and an '08 (red)... Awesome motors indeed!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

tdc wrote: »
    I would have thought the Phantom Drophead would have the most road presence of any car:cool: Great spot!! I hope it's not just visiting. When did you see it?
    It joined the M50 Southbound at Lucan. I saw it coming on and couldn't quite believe it so 'manouvered' to get a closer look before I came off at the Red Cow. From the back it just didn't look the part to me, although the front was a different story :cool: I overtook him then pulled in and then he booted it past me! I'd take the forthcoming coupe if they were handing them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭conneem-TT

Gatster wrote: »
    It joined the M50 Southbound at Lucan. I saw it coming on and couldn't quite believe it so 'manouvered' to get a closer look before I came off at the Red Cow. From the back it just didn't look the part to me, although the front was a different story :cool: I overtook him then pulled in and then he booted it past me! I'd take the forthcoming coupe if they were handing them out.

They are absolutely massive in real life though aren't they, especially for a convertible ;)

Not sure if this has been mentioned on here before, but the car park in below the Beacon Clinic is a car spotters wet dream!!! Full of Ferarris, Porsches, Bentleys and Astons. 911's didn't even stand out compared the other exotic metal parked there... It was that impressive! Was more concerned about getting up for my appointment than taking photos the day I was there!

Worth spending the €1.50 to pop in for a look!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

That's because it's where Des Cullen keeps his stock - http://www.descullencars.ie/

I was thinking that alright - I knew he was close by and it was simply too many sweet cars in one spot!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭muddle84

08 G, Audi R8 in galway today!! beautiful!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,705 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

I saw a lotta beauties today at the golf in Adare..Im going again tomorrow and will then post pics..Couple of XKR Jags and Audi R8's there today :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭dunkindonuts

seen the 08 d d48 (r8) in Dublin city, it looks like its the owner of little ceasers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

IMG00059.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

This in Rathmines:

f_Image004m_ce95f58.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

Gatster wrote: »

Saw a Phantom drophead today
    Believe its the one in your pic. Got a pic (sorta) of it outside the Ritz Carlton. Will try post back when I get it on PC. Bloody thing is HUGE!!!

Here we go

phantom.jpg

phantom2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Is that a child or an adult next to the car?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

jozi wrote: »
    Is that a child or an adult next to the car?

LOL

Hehe
    A small adult! Its actually the wifes aunt and she is 5'2"

The DB7 and F430 were both in the space of ten minutes of each other while I was sitting in Munchies on the corner of Exhequer Street, where I also saw a steel grey ISF and a new Merc SL, but the pictures I have of those two are crap. I like to think of it as sexy car corner.

spa0336cg7.jpg

spa0337sl1.jpg

spa0339dm5.jpg

spa0340fu5.jpg

spa0341ms1.jpg

spa0342wz2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Gives a bit of perspective to the size of the car. Small adult or not, looks like a bloody big car! They are pretty quick thou aren't they despite the size of it!?

EDIT: Nice spots QZ, i have yet to see a vantage properly - had 1 drive by me a year ago and thats been about it

Yeah it was my first Vantage spot in a while, it looks so much better in person. I was never in the "The AMV8 is the best looking car" brigade, but seeing it yesterday justifies it, it was absolutely spotless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭dunkindonuts

whisht wrote: »
    Here we go

phantom.jpg

phantom2.jpg

Where was that parked. I would love to see it...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭legalbird12

Anyone know anything about the massive boat on the liffey, looks private.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement