Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

i saw a really shiny black hummer yesturday and my friend saw it after school a couple days ago. and my other friend(dw i have more that 2 friends :P ) saw the hummer strecg limmo that "The Monk" bought for his taxi company receatnly:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Spotted these in Toronto in August.
    I know people either love or hate the PT Cruiser but I think the convertible looks great.
    pt7wn.jpg

I love these new Mustangs, though I wouldn't get this colour myself.
    picture1151ua.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

Ernie Ball wrote:
    Saw two separate DB9s and a Bentley Continental GT today.

Is it my imagination or are there way more exotic cars in Dublin than there were even a year ago?

It's not your imagination, there is way more money, and 'in your face' money at that, in Dublin now than even a year ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

the monk and his stretch hummer in kilmainham on friday evening, complete with blue neons underneath

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭MikeHunt

:D reckon there'll be a good few sighting of that stretched Hummer in the next while... I saw him sitting in it's passenger seat on Saturday in Ballybough - looked like a kids birthday party had it

getting a good bit of publicity in the papers too... I'm sure he's chuffed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Seen a smart roadster coupe earlier, not seen any in Ireland till now.
    Was this the car mention above by someone who didnt know what it was he/she seen?
    Pic is of the smart roadster & roadster coupe
    PICT0491.JPG
    PICT0528.JPG
    PICT0488.JPG
    PICT0493.JPG

EDIT: i dont think the coupe model is that bad really

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

The Smarts look...... smart (I'll get my coat) in those pics. Saw a grey DB5 today around the Merrion Centre (D4). It was stuck in traffic so I got a good look at it, it was stunning.

OK, didn't actually see this today, but the thread died.

p91801797cp.th.jpg

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I'll do my bit resurrecting it also qz!

Saw this the other day (was just too lazy to hook up the phone to the PC) in Blackrock
    AstonDB7.jpg
    I didn't even see it until I was on my way out but I think it is a DB7 Vantage but Im sure others will correct me!

Saw this Navy Pontiac Firebird this morning at the M50/N4 but couldn't get a decent shot as he moved off then. Might see it tmrw though.
    pontiac.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

kbannon wrote:
    I didn't even see it until I was on my way out but I think it is a DB7 Vantage but Im sure others will correct me!

I think that's a DB7 Volante

• Advertisement

Today I saw what I think was an old Oldsmobile, on it's way to a wedding outside the Plaza in Tallaght, it was stopped putting it's roof up

Today A Ferrari F355 twice, imported (LHD) and of course ferrari red, same car 2 different roads.
    PicFetch?pic=1994_ferrari_f355_gts-1.jpg
    PicFetch?pic=1994_ferrari_f355_gts-2.jpg
    Grey/Silver SL55 amg and normal SL35
    And a 350Z
    All good today, compared to the weather anyway :P

Jozi

And nice bumpage, to quiet last few days

EDIT: why wont the pics show? got both image tags on them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Ernie Ball

Today: a big, fat stainless steel Delorean.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I saw a black DS both last night and this morning in the city centre.
    Sweet!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Not a great photo , but a photo none the less ....

eny6dl.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Is that really enyas? My mum knows her quite well as she has a house near them in Galway, See if I can blag a go in it, but they are such a waste of money.

Is that really enyas? My mum knows her quite well as she has a house near them in Galway, See if I can blag a go in it, but they are such a waste of money.

Yep , and she was sitting in the front seat ....What a waste .

It wasn't today, but yesterday I saw a Delorean in Cabinteely, I was just after racing and was a bit out of it, and only noticed it in someone's drive as we were driving past. It was on the way from Cabinteely Park to the M50

• Registered Users Posts: 65,380 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Just now in Lucan village: Bentley Continental coupe . Brand spanking new, late 05D reg. Like this one:

Continental%20GT%20coupe.jpeg

How much would that set one back over here, €300k? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

unkel wrote:
    Just now in Lucan village: Bentley Continental coupe . Brand spanking new, late 05D reg. Like this one:

Continental%20GT%20coupe.jpeg

How much would that set one back over here, €300k? :eek:

Its unreal how many people have these, its almost a joke. think of the other cars they could have been bought with the money they spent on this, its a terrible car for the money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

Saw a Bentley Continental GT in Waterford yesterday. Not many flash cars down this side of the country, 04-D-6xxx . Looked pretty big, was surprised when I saw how fast it could go! How much does one of these cost? I had a look around but can't really find a proper answer, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

Saw an rx7 just like this one, except without the rear spoiler in town today, looked well, my friend thought it was a ferrari!
    rx74ga.jpg

Between today and yesterday,
    3 BMW M3's, 2 coupe one convertable.
    Love these cars and there seem to be quite a few around which is good cause that means ill be spoilt for choice in 10 years (if i can afford one by then)

The Bentley Continental GTs are as common as muck. I saw 4 different ones in the same day. :rolleyes: They're all over the place.

Anyways, a 1991 Morgan, and a CL600 - the older style, still though...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

And look ...................you can clearly see the reg number of the Maybach in the reflection on Sharkmans bonnet !!! [/inspectorclouseau]

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭alias no.9

Saw a 94D reg Ferrari 456GT being NCT tested in fonthill yesterday. I was hoping they'd make a mistake with the keys :(.

Saw this in some bogger village on Saturday
    picture00996jl.jpg

FX Meister wrote:
    Saw this in some bogger village on Saturday

Nice ! Is that a hearse behind it ???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

4 '00-04 Bentley Saloons, a dark blue Vanquish and a brand new gunmetal grey 911 cab (with gorgeous 19" alloys) all around Grand Canal/Haddington Road area...

Sorry no pics, dark nights closing in etc. etc.

• Advertisement

sharkman wrote:
    Nice ! Is that a hearse behind it ???
    Yeah it is, they were doing it up for Holloween. It was in some transport museum. That van was the one they used in that Showbands TV show with Kerry McFadden.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement