Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

wesanna wrote: »
    Saw a black ferrari f50 in stillorgan on friday couldn't believe my eyes,it sounded great and looked savage too.Does anyone know who owns it???
    on Irish plates?

I think I forgot to post this a while ago, SLR 722
    2610308652_e4751f56c5.jpg
    2609473767_afd8caa558.jpg
    2610307680_fa55e662da.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭cianclarke

Cyrus wrote: »
    the new model €130k+ m3 is a little more exotic than a TT or X5 imo plus this aint celtic tiger ireland any more :(

+1 - keep the M3's coming, regardless of year! Exotic as far as I'm concerned...!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,231 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Theres a silver R8 in the yard of Frank Hogan in Limerick if anyone wants to take a look inside. Looks fast even just parked there.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭F@ces

jesus_car2.jpg

Yeah, but everyone else thinks your a c*nt mate .... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,404 ✭✭✭fletch

F@ces wrote: »
    jesus_car.jpg

Yeah, but everyone else thinks your a c*nt mate .... :D
    Not much point blocking out the reg when you can see it in the reflection of your bonnet :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭F@ces

Ha! Whoops :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

haha well spotted

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Haha, I always see that Jesus car driving around, think they live somewhere in Lucan.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Holsten wrote: »
    Haha, I always see that Jesus car driving around, think they live somewhere in Lucan.

I think Jesus lived there for a while, think he was doing a Fás course in Joinery. He moved to some gaff called Jerusalem after that, I think it must be on the north side or something - I think there were more jobs there...

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭chickenhawk

Bluefoam wrote: »
    I think Jesus lived there for a while, think he was doing a Fás course in Joinery. He moved to some gaff called Jerusalem after that, I think it must be on the north side or something - I think there were more jobs there...

He got fired from that job. He kept nailing his hands to the wood.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

wesanna wrote: »
    Saw a black ferrari f50 in stillorgan on friday couldn't believe my eyes,it sounded great and looked savage too.Does anyone know who owns it???

theres only 5 black f50's in the world, theres 2 or 3 in america, one in monaco, one more which i cant picture being in ireland so ill believe it when i see it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

tdc wrote: »
    theres only 5 black f50's in the world, theres 2 or 3 in america, one in monaco, one more which i cant picture being in ireland so ill believe it when i see it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferrari_F50

Production1995–1997
    (349 produced)

I can't believe that they made 349 cars and only 5 black ones!!!!!

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I presume its because most people want a red ferrari!

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭superjosh9

Good Lord - I've never seen a black one before - but check out the one at that link. Makes me almost want to go and play with my old burago models again... Looks amazing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

http://www.hsvdriversclub.co.uk/vxr8/vxr8tthree.jpg

i have photo's on my phone but cant get them onto the pc yet, BUT, not only did i see one of these at the weekend, i drove one. a 08 MH registered one. im pretty sure its the only one in the country. a friend of mine imported it.

edit: oh and i didnt have enough road to test it properly to be honest but its an absolute beast of a car

• Registered Users Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

I saw my first BMW X6 today - a surprisingly nice looking yoke, given how dopey it's basic concept is. Inevitably it was being driven by a blonde yummy mummy who was holding her phone to her head while driving round a roundabout

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

I saw my first BMW X6 today - a surprisingly nice looking yoke, given how dopey it's basic concept is. Inevitably it was being driven by a blonde yummy mummy who was holding her phone to her head while driving round a roundabout

I have to say the X6 is pig ugly. It looks like ****. Its nearly as bad as the X3 which has all they styling finesse of a Lada. Terribly designed cars...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

they look sweet in black
    1681194011_275c9911cc.jpg

It might have been a kit car, check the irish kit car club and see if they have one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

It's been some time since i posted some car pics to go with the cars i've seen.

These where all from a few/days weeks ago...
    Have look at the sticker in the rear window, i couldn't take a pic from the front for obvious reasons...
    dscf2502qi7.th.jpg
    Happened to see the following coming but not able to get a good clear shot of either:
    dscf2504sb0.th.jpg dscf2509vg5.th.jpg dscf2511ln7.th.jpg dscf2512jy2.th.jpg dscf2513ch6.th.jpg

This was at the Terenure Classic car show, many more pcs from the show if people want to see them i can post a link.:
    dscf2611cj1.th.jpg dscf2613yo6.th.jpg

And this one was recently on Capel St:
    dscf2635rj6.th.jpg dscf2636bh6.th.jpg

And last but not least, one for in the classic forum:
    dscf2643fh9.th.jpg dscf2639rh4.th.jpg

Enjoy

And for those who get good clear shots of cars, fair play! As can be seen from the above, I had a hard time getting shots without obstructions in them! :mad:

EDIT: Just looking at the images now, the Black Porsche at the lights came out alright, had to use all the zoom on the camera i could get, I was at the bus stop beside the turn of towards Temple Bar when i shot that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Saw an R8 the other day, 07D48 reg. couldnt get my cam out in time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

GBX wrote: »
    Saw an R8 the other day, 07D48 reg. couldnt get my cam out in time.

My pic from last year - same car
    Audi R8 - this time not in the dealers:D
    2109071306xc5.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Saw that car yesterday in Templeogue!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Thats the one ... sweet sound out of the engine! :cool:

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

^^

Wow, look at the price of petrol or maybe diesel, now thats a memory.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

delly wrote: »
    ^^

Wow, look at the price of petrol or maybe diesel, now thats a memory.

:D I was just thinking the same! That'll be the diesel price, as diesel was cheaper. Photo taken in Sept '07!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Rory123

superjosh9 wrote: »
    Good Lord - I've never seen a black one before - but check out the one at that link. Makes me almost want to go and play with my old burago models again... Looks amazing

Ha I have a 1/24th Bburago black F50 too. Am I a nerd if I also have it in silver? .... And do I get extra points for the original packaging?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

jozi wrote: »
    It's been some time since i posted some car pics to go with the cars i've seen.

These where all from a few/days weeks ago...
    Have look at the sticker in the rear window, i couldn't take a pic from the front for obvious reasons...
    dscf2502qi7.th.jpg
    Happened to see the following coming but not able to get a good clear shot of either:
    dscf2504sb0.th.jpg dscf2509vg5.th.jpg dscf2511ln7.th.jpg dscf2512jy2.th.jpg dscf2513ch6.th.jpg

This was at the Terenure Classic car show, many more pcs from the show if people want to see them i can post a link.:
    dscf2611cj1.th.jpg dscf2613yo6.th.jpg

And last but not least, one for in the classic forum:
    dscf2643fh9.th.jpg dscf2639rh4.th.jpg

Enjoy

And for those who get good clear shots of cars, fair play! As can be seen from the above, I had a hard time getting shots without obstructions in them! :mad:

EDIT: Just looking at the images now, the Black Porsche at the lights came out alright, had to use all the zoom on the camera i could get, I was at the bus stop beside the turn of towards Temple Bar when i shot that.

nice pics jozi. thought that porsche was a gt3 for a minute

• Registered Users Posts: 7,404 ✭✭✭fletch

jozi wrote: »
    I see that's actually registered as a CL500

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Ferrarisundercover.jpg

FordMustangShelbyGT.jpg

MercedesBenzCL63AMGEnchino.jpg

MercedesBenzSL63AMG.jpg

MercedesBenzSL65AMG5THC.jpg

RollsRoyceBP111Front.jpg

RollsRoyceBP111Rear.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

Nice pics but unfortunately imo, that rolls is a case of more money than taste. good spot in fairness though

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement