Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

BMW M5 spotted on Merrion SQ this morning .

Interlagos Blue ...

• Registered Users Posts: 65,381 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

qz wrote:
    They're out

Yes they are. Base price €147k which surprisingly is only a few €k more than the E55 AMG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

Base price €147k which surprisingly is only a few €k more than the E55 AMG

Bargain, I've just ordered one. Saw a black Northern reg CLK55AMG convertible on the M50 this morning, but is it worth it over an M3 Cab???

• Registered Users Posts: 65,381 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Just now on the Newcastle road, Lucan: Ferrari 360 (I think). Silver, D plates. Anyone know it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

I've seen a silver 360 in Rathmines. Could be the same. Don't know the reg unfortunately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

Probably not that 'special' but can't imagine they're two a penny - A very black shiny very long but bizarrely cool 05 BMW 750Li. The passenger quietly watching TV in the queue to the toll-bridge...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Spotted this lovely number last weekend. Maybe one day I'll lay my hands on one.
    picture1058uy.jpg

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

FX Meister wrote:
    Spotted this lovely number last weekend. Maybe one day I'll lay my hands on one.
    I bet I know what you would do with it also :D

Whats that, drive in the bus lane ;)
    Looking into getting one next year but probably a good bit older. I do a lot of outdoor sports and it would be a good thing to have.

I had something more in mind like a gallon of unleaded and a box of matches!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

FX Meister wrote:
    Are you sure? I thought these weren't out until next year.
    most certainly! AMG badged, AMG wheels quad exhausts - and of course the distinctive grunt from the V engine. Sure thet're listed in irish Merc-Benz catalogues/showrooms & online. :cool:

unkel wrote:
    Just now on the Newcastle road, Lucan: Ferrari 360 (I think). Silver, D plates. Anyone know it?

not sure if its the same one...but during the summer, I witnessed a silver 360 at the Newcastle crossroad lights alongside a 96 D 355 Berlinetta in red - some sound when lights turned green :D

kbannon wrote:
    I had something more in mind like a gallon of unleaded and a box of matches!
    You douche bag, why would I burn it out??? I travel the country a lot taking part in totally rad sports and it would be the best place to stay. It's more comfortable that the back seat of your BMW I'd imagine ;)

FX Meister wrote:
    You douche bag, why would I burn it out??? I travel the country a lot taking part in totally rad sports and it would be the best place to stay. It's more comfortable that the back seat of your BMW I'd imagine ;)
    Possibly - Ive never actually sat in the back seat as it is too akward trying to change gear!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

kbannon wrote:
    Possibly - Ive never actually sat in the back seat as it is too akward trying to change gear!

But your legs are lanky enough to reach the pedals yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

:eek: :eek: :eek: GOOD LORD.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,327 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭ds20prefecture

Tony wrote:
    This is pretty much the route the DS 50th anniversary took.

That car must have the sortest gearing imaginable to make all that engine noise and tyre squeal and yet travel at 20mph.

• Advertisement

That's a pretty crazy video, couple of close calls in it.

Hmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭DirtyDog

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Here's what i saw yesterday :D

dsc000366tw.th.jpg dsc000331ur.th.jpg dsc000294bu.th.jpg dsc000276rc.th.jpg dsc000282de.th.jpg dsc000261av.th.jpg dsc000272ni.th.jpg dsc000249sg.th.jpg dsc000255yv.th.jpg dsc000215jr.th.jpg dsc000199cs.th.jpg dsc000201ve.th.jpg dsc000143tk.th.jpg dsc000134nt.th.jpg

dsc000123mg.th.jpg dsc000110xw.th.jpg dsc000106ii.th.jpg dsc000095zj.th.jpg dsc000087ph.th.jpg dsc000075rg.th.jpg dsc000063xj.th.jpg dsc000056ha.th.jpg

Which Invicta was that? 600? Great pics! :thumbs up smiley goes here:

I'm not sure, that was 1 thing i didnt ask :(
    BUT the guy standing beside the car wasnt just the owner he was also the guy that brought this car into production and over seen everything start to finish. He had most say in the spec side of the car, i think he done a good job tbh.
    These are all from the toys for boys show, if you hadnt guessed.
    Also wasnt till i seen that F430 from the rear i noticed it wasnt a modena, i must not have paid much attention to ferrari latelly

The same guy was at the motorshow with the Invicta 600 a few months ago. I have a few pics from it in this thread somewhere.

from a member of another forum!
    AC Schnitzer kitted 645Ci
    Image069.jpg

• Advertisement

eh, *jaw drops*. :eek:

Anyways, today I saw two E55 AMG's (one was an estate version, why would someone buy that?!)
    A new M5
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand a Dodge Charger!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement