Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

ciarsd wrote:
    cabla - is that an F430 wizzing past you in the first photo?

Looks like it, it's a great pic too.

dsc001227xo.th.jpgdsc001236gf.th.jpgdsc001279vc.th.jpg

Saw these a while back in Spain. Can anyone tell me if that's a new GT40 in the last pic behind the Ferrari?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

qz wrote:

my.php?image=dsc001236gf.jpg

Saw these a while back in Spain. Can anyone tell me if that's a new GT40 in the last pic behind the Ferrari?
    Is the door of that Vanquish mashed in? (the 2nd pic)

Holy Jesus I think you're right. Wow that's disgusting. How can you tell it's a Vanquish? I can't tell the difference between it and a DB9 in profile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

I saw a black 05-D reg Merc SLR on South Mall in Cork Tuesday morning at around 11.30. I've seen the same car around Glanmire area about two weeks ago. I'm still trying to figure out how to take pictures with the camra phone, takes ages with all the menu's so sorry no photo's.:(

qz wrote:
    Holy Jesus I think you're right. Wow that's disgusting. How can you tell it's a Vanquish? I can't tell the difference between it and a DB9 in profile.
    Don't know...the DB9 is a bit softer than the Vanquish....maybe I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure it's a Vanquish

[edit]Jeez after looking up a few pics of Vanquishes v DB9s and they are remarkably similar....still convinced its a Vanquish but feel free to correct me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

qz wrote:

Im liking the sarcasim :D

Hj

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

dunno what ferrari that is just heard the noise and whipped out the camera

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

yeah that is a f430 in the pic. des cullen got one for sale with 05 d 430 plates on it.it looks beautiful, was in a maybach today for a while. its an alright PLANE but im not mad into it. im more into ferrari's etc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

qz wrote:

dsc001227xo.th.jpgdsc001236gf.th.jpgdsc001279vc.th.jpg

I think that's a Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

Squirrel wrote:
    I think that's a Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale
    Yup, that would be my guess too.

• Advertisement

sorry about the bad quality but i was driving past (surprised i even got it)
    but i think this van is class
    what do you think?
    cool8ww.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭shagman

FX Meister wrote:
    shagman, would you be the same Shaggy who used to run Channel Zero? Looks like you but hard to be sure.
    Yeah thats me.

So I saw an SL65 today.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

6 litre V 12 - 604bhp!
    roadster_ext_3_main.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

cabla wrote:
    what do you think?
    cool8ww.th.jpg

Seeing that reminds me of a van I saw in France, it was an old Renault 4 van, bright yellow with the words pussy wagon plastered all over it. Anyway my dad learned to drive in one of those vans and just casually mentioned it, and my 12 year old sister just shouted out "you learned to drive in a pussy wagon", was funny at the time

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭stormin

When I was in Corsica this summer saw this.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭bmoferrall

stormin wrote:
    When I was in Corsica this summer saw this.
    A kerb-crawling Ferrari, soliciting for...admirers :)
    A 250 GTO I presume, and parked very inconspicuously. Is it genuine?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

Saw an 8 series beemer today. 99ish. Are they rare enough? I'd never seen one anyway. Looked good.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭bmoferrall

qz wrote:
    So I saw an SL65 today.
    Don't believe you. Prove it! :D
    (No doubt it had an English reg, like all the exocita in this feckin' country :( )

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭stormin

bmoferrall, don't know if it was genuine. It looked very genuine inside but there are some very good kits available. never having seen a definite original it is difficult to tell. So so nice though.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Cond0r

bmoferrall wrote:
    (No doubt it had an English reg, like all the exocita in this feckin' country :( )
    Well if the amount of other AMGs are anything to go by, they aren't too rare..
    I've seen a lot lately.. CL55 just last week, CLS55 twice over the last few months.. SL55's seem to be the most popular though.

Saw a new Mondeo ST220 outside work the other day, Scottish reg. Oh and a lovely newish Ferrari zoomed past me at lunchtime today, not sure which model it was though. :)
    stormin wrote:
    bmoferrall, don't know if it was genuine. It looked very genuine inside but there are some very good kits available. never having seen a definite original it is difficult to tell. So so nice though.
    Check the tax disc? Or do they not have the CC's on them for the UK? Also, if it's an AMG the brake calipers&discs will be a lot bigger than the standard ones. (I think)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Not an ounce of class. I think it's rotten, badly painted with a brush in horrible look at me I'm an advert paint job. That's a van that the Porter House use for promotion and is often repainted for different things. I walked past it once and I actually heard it crying.
    cabla wrote:
    what do you think?
    cool8ww.th.jpg

Today I saw a Convertible Nissan Micra!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Saw one of them last week. There's no way I'd pay €25,000 for a micra

• Registered Users Posts: 6,312 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Today I saw a Convertible Nissan Micra!
    Are you getting counseling?

Are you getting counseling?

I'll be ok, but its a crazy amount of money to be paying for such a car.

bmoferrall wrote:
    Have seen that SL65 a good few times on the N11 and in the city centre & believe me it's the real thing...the noise off it, the discreet V12 bi-turbo badging etc...ya jus know....
    But yeh it's on northern/english plates

I saw it on Leeson St. As soon as I saw the wheels, and then spotted the V12 Kompressor on the side, I knew it wasn't a 55. Never thought I'd see one of them in the flesh.

Was in France this week and look what i saw today, (only home). I saw it earlier in the week but when i saw it where the bus stop was i had to take a pic.

f2rk.th.jpg
    f22bx.th.jpg

Very nice. F430 or something is it?

• Advertisement

Very nice. F430 or something is it?

360 Spyder

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement