Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Had a good day yesterday. Spotted a 1969 Volkswagen 1500 Karmann. 2 seperate Bentley Flying Spurs. And to top it off an Audi Q7 with the rings covered with tape.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I spotted a nice looking Audi 200 Quattro in Cork this morning but before I could get a shot off we parted ways...

Quite a decent old bus really.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

bmoferrall wrote:
    A kerb-crawling Ferrari, soliciting for...admirers :)
    A 250 GTO I presume, and parked very inconspicuously. Is it genuine?

A Terrible Fake. Thats a Datsun underneath. The Chances of Seeing a 250 GTO parked on a street is about as likely as getting mugged by the Queen.

S.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

FX Meister wrote:
    And to top it off an Audi Q7 with the rings covered with tape.
    no way! this is the new offroad estate, come jeep, come MPV type thingie, isnt it?

i presume on a road test of some sort - probably chose ireland for suspension testing :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

ciarsd wrote:
    no way! this is the new offroad estate, come jeep, come MPV type thingie, isnt it?

i presume on a road test of some sort - probably chose ireland for suspension testing :p
    They're in the showroom on the Navan Road.....presume they're on sale?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

ye dunno abt the ferrari
    just took the pic and knew it was a ferrari

fletch wrote:

:eek: o right! may do a detour/go for an evening drive tomorrow after work! :p

Another MR2 "Ferrari" :v:

Spotted in Naas

It's a pity you don't have better pictures of that thing. What a plonker. I spotted a weird looking BMW a few weeks ago, when I saw it from the side it was actually a Seat Cordoba with a BMW front on it. I made sure the dude saw me pointing and laughing at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

Reminds me of a Mk. II Fiesta I saw with BMW badges on it! ^_^

Anyway, I only just noticed this thread, and it makes me wish I had a digital camera (all I have is my parents big ol' SLR with manual focus and 3 different lenses - I just couldn't be arsed to use it).

I saw a silver AMG CLS55 this morning parked on the William St. bus stop, with an LK plate. And there's some pretty new Aston Martin (not sure if it's a DB9 or Vanquish or what) that I often see at the petrol station I work at (Esso on the Ennis Road).

Around 2002/3 I used to regularly see a Trabi saloon (with a german plate) around Limerick city - can't miss that smell of burning oil!

Not really much else I can think of outside some odd imports like Honda Beats and Mazda Bongo Brawnys...

• Advertisement

Saw a brand new M5 at the weekend, but when I looked down the exhausts were all wrong and it lacked the intake/vent thing in the front wings. What's the point.

fletch wrote:

they're being released in Ireland, mid-06, been doing some reading up on them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

I saw a BMW 535D, full M kit on it, though with Alpina wheels, which I thought didn't suit the car.

i saw a bentley continental gt and a nissan 350 z today

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Pastel-blue Continental GT (:confused:), Arnage, M3.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

cabla wrote:
    i saw a bentley continental gt and a nissan 350 z today

Ye, Sure ya did ;)

Hj

hj, there is no need for those comments. this a friendly thread and i for one do not appreciate these silly comments. STOP!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭ds20prefecture

Spotted in Sandycove. Perhaps I should clean the lens on my camera phone...

tbird1.jpgtbird2.jpg

Dodge Charger?

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭gs39t

it's definitly a 64-66 Thunderbird

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Bentley GT and old 911 turbo

i saw another 350 z and a new bmw m5

went out for like two seconds and just saw a porche cayenne s

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

cabla wrote:
    went out for like two seconds and just saw a porche cayenne s

I saw one of those out in Newlands cross last week, the front tyres were down to the steel WTF?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

Saw one of these during the week on O'Connell Street.

mini1.jpg

Dunno if it was Irish regged or not, i was over the other side and only caught a glimpse of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

could be one of the monks limmo's i hear hes buying rare ones for spiecal occasions . got one of them hummer ones also .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

I saw it on Leeson St. As soon as I saw the wheels, and then spotted the V12 Kompressor on the side, I knew it wasn't a 55. Never thought I'd see one of them in the flesh.

...........not to be pedantic but a "real" SL65 would have "V12 Biturbo" written on the side...........maybe it was a 55 after all !!

Wasn't out and about this weekend so I didn't see much !

MercMad wrote:
    ...........not to be pedantic but a "real" SL65 would have "V12 Biturbo" written on the side...........maybe it was a 55 after all !!

Wasn't out and about this weekend so I didn't see much !

It probably was Biturbo written on the side, it had all the other signs to say it was a 65.

You're living up to your name though :p

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

It would look like this :

sl65amg88jf.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

http://images.carzone.ie/images/empirePajBLA833.jpg

Except with no chrome, well as far as I can remember no chrome. It's a very very nice car.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement