Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

it's a pajero, and i would never call it anything near nice, but whatever you're into.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭ds20prefecture

Isn't this thread supposed to have pictures? And I don't think it is meant to mean "Here's what I saw (on the web) today"...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

ubu wrote:
    it's a pajero, and i would never call it anything near nice, but whatever you're into.

ok, point agreed. In comparison to the other cars on this thread it's nothing. But I just think the front bumper looks like an escalate. now they are nice cars. But yeah, I'd agree with you, it's nothing amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

It probably was Biturbo written on the side, it had all the other signs to say it was a 65.

You're living up to your name though

;)

The front grille is also exclusive to the SL65...................but now I'm just being picky !! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

Isn't this thread supposed to have pictures? And I don't think it is meant to mean "Here's what I saw (on the web) today"...

Dead right. It's getting a bit ridiculous lately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

Ok, I have some pic's but they're not from today. I took these in Switzerland two months ago. The cars over there are unbelievable, Lambo's, Ferraris, Maser's, Porsches, Bentleys, Amg's everywhere.

Cool - thanks for the pics

I love the Dodge Magnum.

and I took these at H.R. Owen in London on Friday

murcHROwen.jpg

gallardosHROwen.jpg

gallardo2HROwen.jpg

To bring a bit of colour to this thread, here are some pictures I took on Sat. at Charles Hursts in Belfast....

SRTbelfast.jpg

F430belf.jpg

F430abelf.jpg

512trbelf.jpg

512TRbelf.jpg

360Stradbelf.jpg

348belf.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

Hey see that last photo of the 348TB with no engine, din't someone here report seeing one on the M50 a few months back in a cloud of smoke/steam from the engine ??

I wonder if its the same car, and indeed if that is the car that Beauford in Ballsbridge used to rent out. I had it once and it was rough inside !

• Advertisement

MercMad wrote:
    Hey see that last photo of the 348TB with no engine, din't someone here report seeing one on the M50 a few months back in a cloud of smoke/steam from the engine ??

I wonder if its the same car, and indeed if that is the car that Beauford in Ballsbridge used to rent out. I had it once and it was rough inside !

I had a look inside I can verify that it was totally rank. Asides from the guts hanging out of it, the car looked badly abused all over.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

BMW m5 and an Aston Martin Db7 avantage!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

el tel they are great pics.i really love the lambo's.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭hawkmoon269

MercMad wrote:

Well spotted. I think you may be right, as Beaufort's 348 was a 91D if I recall correctly.

Great pics El Tel.

Well spotted. I think you may be right, as Beaufort's 348 was a 91D if I recall correctly.

Great pics El Tel.

Hey thanks!

here's two more views which show the car better:
    348belf1.jpg
    IMG_1700.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

/me wonders where that car park is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Aston Martin Db7 volante then a Bentley Flying Spur a few cars after. Spotted a different Flying Spur last night in Howth. Also saw an Aston Martin Aston Martin DB4. In a garage and covered but the owner took the cover off to take a look at it. Absolute mint condition. Looked beautiful.

Pictured just off Wellington Road, D4.
    IMG_1718.jpg
    IMG_1717.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

FX Meister wrote:
    Saw this in some bogger village on Saturday
    picture00996jl.jpg

do spose this was for sale was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I think I saw that same H2 passing through Kilkenny last week. Saw a lovely 04-D Maserati Spyder in Kilkenny last night too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

guys i was in bray earlier today and saw a white hummer limo and it was brand new 05. it looked so cool. i want one:mad:
    also seen a black flying spur in blackrock and a alpina 5 seires 00/01 cannot remember

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

05 Hummer != H3????

And still bugger all photos. I saw a Bugatti Atalantique today. It was clamped on Pearse street - did you all see it? It costs €12,000,000, apparently.

Don't believe me?

And still bugger all photos. I saw a Bugatti Atalantique today. It was clamped on Pearse street - did you all see it? It costs €12,000,000, apparently.

Don't believe me?

I think I know it, was it the blue one with the old-style number plate ;) ?

There should be a few pics there if you scroll down, unless your browser is playing up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

neacy69 wrote:
    do spose this was for sale was it?

Nah it wasn't for sale. It's in a transport museum. The inside is really in bits and it has no engine, but I'm sure you would be interested in doing it up or something. It's the òne that was in the RTE showbands tv series. If I find the name of the place you could give them a call.

el tel wrote:
    I think I know it, was it the blue one with the old-style number plate ;) ?
    The very one. I followed him home & took a snap or two.
    DSCN0280.jpg
    DSCN0282.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭fjon

drdre wrote:
    guys i was in bray earlier today and saw a white hummer limo and it was brand new 05. it looked so cool. i want one:mad:

Apparently it belongs to the Monk's limo business.
    I've seen quite a few Hummers around already, including two different ones in my apartment car park...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

god allmighty why doesnt everyone think the hummers belong to the monk. ffs lads loads of ppl own them inc one of my neighbours who owns one in each colour

el tel wrote:
    There should be a few pics there if you scroll down, unless your browser is playing up.
    Indeed - the thought police at work block the photobucket places. I see your pics now - very nice.
    I have yet to see a car that matches a Murcielago for sheer presence. That Testarossa looks very dated these days, no?

I can't believe you took a photo of a Hummer. You could have been using that time to torch it. :):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭fjon

blahblah06 wrote:
    god allmighty why doesnt everyone think the hummers belong to the monk. ffs lads loads of ppl own them inc one of my neighbours who owns one in each colour
    I didn't say that. I said the white Hummer stretch limo belongs to the Monk. I can't imagine there is more than one of those in Ireland

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement