Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Yes, they are Kahn, but i don't know what size they are, i saw 3 Brabus S-class and two of them were on this same wheels, the 3rd was on AMG wheels, i have photos all them :D

Please do post lots of pics:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

Black, and very nice it was.

I have photos white and red, both them was 91-D reg...

The white one is driving on D24 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jeepski

Hi, I have a 2001 9-3 convertible for sale. Its SE, leather etc, all working well & driving great despite its 120K miles! Any idea how much I should ask for it. I need more people room & it should appeal to someone wanting good fun at a reasonable price! Thanks!
    PS: I don't know how to do a new Post yet - Im a new 'boarder'

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

in the forum display, on the top left of the screen. says start new thread but there's already a thread for help selling cars. Welcome to boards. (I feel like the official welcomer on this thread!)

Now, what else have people seen today??

I saw a Cosra, Astra and vectra OPC today. all in blue!!

Please do post lots of pics:D

Here you go...

dc1cf07f6f949fd9med.jpg
    3e33da3c801e0230med.jpg
    3ccf41339f27afeemed.jpg
    1b33b01774deae69med.jpg
    3e99bf04160f2301med.jpg
    12e0e7a5638bac56med.jpg

I saw 4 Brabus S-Class not 3... but the 4th look the same like this on first photo but different reg... all of them are 07-D reg only the one on previous page is 08-D... on 5th photo is also S65 AMG I have it on different photo as well :D

Today I didn't saw anythink nice but 3-4 times in week a see Black Audi S5, next time when I will go to gym I'll try to take few photo's

Sorry for my english :P

• Advertisement

Sorry for my english :P

I think you've better English than most around here:P

I think you've better English than most around here:P

Thank You... :D

Which car photo You want see, I have many of Ferrari's, Porsche's, Bentley's, Rolls, Mercedes AMG's, CLS Lorinser, BMW M-Series, 2x Ford GT, 2x Lamborghini Gallardo(orange & black) - only Ireland... but many of them is old, I'm taking photos from 2 years :D

Which car photo You want see, I have many of Ferrari's, Porsche's, Bentley's, Rolls, Mercedes AMG's, CLS Lorinser, BMW M-Series, 2x Ford GT, 2x Lamborghini Gallardo(orange & black) - only Ireland... but many of them is old, I'm taking photos from 2 years :D

Errr... I think I speak for everyone when I saw all of them :P

anything!!! everyone likes seeing ferrari's and lambo's but anything that you have that's rare or unusual.
    Won't complain though, judging on what you've already put up!!!

I'll be adding photo every one or two week now i'll show You few combo from Dublin :D

b2b8540655775659med.jpg 6bb7f6b1b2fd5eb4med.jpg 36ca6829d4759514med.jpg 194b61135af52479med.jpg ea464820657819damed.jpg 3ef6c63e01099349med.jpg e14388418cc85500med.jpg 3d153cdad774f658med.jpg 7cee7928e679b067med.jpg 023e6be3c1487ec9med.jpg9930bf97adf1b145med.jpg 3abd303b7bafcf5fmed.jpg 9ac28920b0a6d83amed.jpg b5a1759e5992d171med.jpg

And here is a video with supercars which I spoted last holidays:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d--_tIuBK0

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭cianclarke

jeepski wrote: »
    Hi, I have a 2001 9-3 convertible for sale. Its SE, leather etc, all working well & driving great despite its 120K miles! Any idea how much I should ask for it. I need more people room & it should appeal to someone wanting good fun at a reasonable price! Thanks!
    PS: I don't know how to do a new Post yet - Im a new 'boarder'

My 98 with 110k miles isn't exactly flying out the door at €4,200 - I'd say you'd be doing well to get €6,500...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

Cheers for all the awesome pics mate.
    I especially enjoyed the ones of the Scuderia 430
    (love those John Player colours).

Have you taken any good pics of any Toyota Supras or Nissan Skylines?
    I'd love to see them if you have.

-Thanks again...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Fantastic pics!

Post up any you got!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

Man, this new guy is an absolute legend, i've never seen so many unbelievable cars with Irish regs on them!

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭UhOh

No pics but was behind a smashing looking 04 Evo FQ430 in Waterford yesterday.

First time I've seen an FQ430

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭paddydriver

Some great photography there! I was busy focussing to see if it was an M5 in the distance of one - only to notice the M3 badge;)

I wonder if I booked a €55 Citywest Hotel room, will they come and get me at my house in a Phantom? :D

Have you taken any good pics of any Toyota Supras or Nissan Skylines?
    I'd love to see them if you have.

I saw few Supras and Skylines on the street but i had no chance to took picture, but here is few supras, skylines and nice 350z in Ireland

bbc95de9dadc0856med.jpg
    f1486f5f9d37fd45med.jpg
    6fec689a44f6a54cmed.jpg
    32ad8c41843ca7edmed.jpg
    b70e8c0791660e6amed.jpg
    4e3c21c9dfb1bacamed.jpg
    1b7cfd2a7db1c961med.jpg
    a1bbaf796480bf6amed.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭thegen

Snapped on the new Carlow bye pass at speed!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭FreeFallin

steve06 wrote: »
    I Spotted a red GT-R in Carrickmines yesterday evening.

Just saw a red GT-R on the N11 near stillorgan, probably the same one. Think it was 09 D 35 but wasnt listed on cartell

thegen wrote: »
    Snapped on the new Carlow bye pass at speed!!!!

thought makkinen's were red with white spoiler or else white with red spoiler???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭vinruane

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

You could get them in pretty much all the colours and without the decals, but why would you?

First time i've heard that.
    Thought they were just launched in the Mitsubishi Ralliart colours

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

FreeFallin wrote: »
    Just saw a red GT-R on the N11 near stillorgan, probably the same one. Think it was 09 D 35 but wasnt listed on cartell
    probably the same car. kind of dull red, not very bright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭brandon_flowers

At a garage in north Co. Dublin.

A 2001 CL 63 AMG V12 6.3 litre, one of only 26 made. The garage owner was saying it suffered very bad flood damage (interior completely stripped out), he is replacing all the interior and damaged parts and is going to keep it under wraps for 20 years.
    Nice R32 in the background as well.

Hope this hasn't been posted before!!!

A 2001 CL 63 AMG V12 6.3 litre, one of only 26 made. The garage owner was saying it suffered very bad flood damage (interior completely stripped out), he is replacing all the interior and damaged parts and is going to keep it under wraps for 20 years.

LHD too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭brandon_flowers

LHD too!

Yep, I think he said he got it in Germany but I was too busy dreaming of burning a set of tyres off it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I saw one of these a few years ago... couldn't believe it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭thegen

Pulled Up outside my door today.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement