Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭EI321

Fiona500 wrote: »
    :eek: Where was that?! 2 Ferraris, Merc convertible, Limo, and what looks like an Aston behind the Limo!!! That is unbelievable!

I think Its the citywest hotel in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Fiona500

EI321 wrote: »
    I think Its the citywest hotel in Dublin

Gaaaaahhhhhhhhh! I hate living in Galway. No one drives nice cars. Someone has a Bugatti Veyron but they must keep it in storage cause its never been driven through town.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

Gaaaaahhhhhhhhh! I hate living in Galway. No one drives nice cars. Someone has a Bugatti Veyron but they must keep it in storage cause its never been driven through town.

Was never registered here. Went to Spain to the guys holiday home or else it was just sold through Cunninghams in Galways to the Cash 'n Carry kitchens guy. Can't remember exactly

DJ Hafez wrote: »
    Was never registered here. Went to Spain to the guys holiday home or else it was just sold through Cunninghams in Galways to the Cash 'n Carry kitchens guy. Can't remember exactly

DAMN! That was the one thing I had to be proud of about Galway. :(

Don't suppose anyone on here has actually seen a Veyron? If I got behind the wheel of one then I would immediately crash, it would be the happiest moment of my life everything else would be down hill from there.

DJ Hafez wrote: »

Id be surprised if he still owns it. A lot has changed in the kitchen supply business since summer 07.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

el diablo wrote: »
    Good man, well done.

I accept your apology.
    Was in Midleton in Cork last night, parked on the main st was a gorgeous Lamborghini Gallardo in silver. Had the newer front and was on belgian plates.
    I should really start carrying a camera with me!!!!

There was a certain ex-cork resident who was home last summer with an R8 on Belgian plates i wonder is it the same guy!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,195 ✭✭✭MarkN

Don't suppose anyone on here has actually seen a Veyron?

Yes, near Clarehall in Dublin.

The hotel with the cars was Citywest hotel.

tossy wrote: »
    I accept your apology.

There was a certain ex-cork resident who was home last summer with an R8 on Belgian plates i wonder is it the same guy!

whos that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

seen a srt-10 kitted ( deffo not the good version, why waste you money ?? ) with the red and white stripes on the quays yesterday,

also seen a 99-ww-93 saab 93 at lesson street bridge dealer... 4600 euro.. :rolleyes:

Philush wrote: »
    saw this mustang soft top yesterday afternoon on the magic roundabout in cork, just snapped it at the lights before they changed.nice rumble off it,

Not just any 'stang.....a SHELBY!!! Person who bought that has more money than sense. There are ocean liners that get better mpg than those things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

2x Ferrari, Aston Vanquish, Chrysler limo was beside City West Hotel, there was also RR Phantom

You talking about Bugati Veyron... last year I saw
    2 Bugatti Veyron
    2 Enzo
    1000000... Ferrari
    1000000... Porsches included Carrera GT x5
    1000000... Lamborghini (gallardo, superleggera, spider, Murcielago, LP640, LP640 Roadster, Diablo, Coutach, LM002, Miura)
    few SLR include Roadster, Roadster Brabus and SLR 722 GTR
    1 Pagani Zonda Roadster
    1 Koenigseg
    1 Sallen S7

and few more

3rd part of 110 photo's:
    ferrari242.jpg
    ferrari256.jpg
    ferrari350.jpg
    ferrari368.jpg
    ferrari370.jpg
    ferrari438.jpg
    ferrari481.jpg
    ferrari490.jpg
    ferrari514.jpg
    ferrari608.jpg
    fordgt014.jpg
    fordgt030.jpg
    hondansx010.jpg
    hondansx020.jpg
    hondansx033.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Philush

Don't suppose anyone on here has actually seen a Veyron?

yeah i saw one over at top gear, was the episode with the zonda and it on it, have one or two pics on my phone but they're brutal quality. savage machine of a car tho. it even had its own security guard at the show
    Not just any 'stang.....a SHELBY!!! Person who bought that has more money than sense. There are ocean liners that get better mpg than those things.

was wondering who'd spot that. yeah more money than sense alright, i was just shocked it actually was able to turn on the roundabout haha

Philush wrote: »
    was wondering who'd spot that. yeah more money than sense alright, i was just shocked it actually was able to turn on the roundabout haha

I don't think so it's Shelby, look like standard Mustang Cabrio... I saw this one:
    mustang026.th.jpg
    and it is closer to shelby but i'm not sure

hard to tell alright, bad quality picture, sorry, if yor able to zoom in on the back ya can see shelby on the back, it was on the front quarter as well. car tell confirmed it too, i was sceptical too when i saw it pass, couldnt believe someone would buy one. not the most economical or fantastic handling supercar id buy for ireland anyway

I see Shelby on the back as well, but car is looking like mustang... Someone could add Shelby the same is on many of BMW 520 with M on the back

Sorry for my English :P

oh i no sure, i dunno, from your pictures you prob no more about em than i do, checkin out the reg it comes back as a shelby mustang tho. i dunno!

and dont worry about your english, its fine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭cianclarke

Marcinek_55, awesome pics - you have some collection, fair play.

If people want to see a Veyron head to the car museum type thing in Berlin city centre, there's a Bently/Bugatti store in there with a Veyron just sitting there.
    IIRC it's on / just off Unter den Linden, but I stand to be corrected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Cañitas

ferrari514.jpg

Does anyone know who owns this _

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

2x Ferrari, Aston Vanquish, Chrysler limo was beside City West Hotel, there was also RR Phantom

You talking about Bugati Veyron... last year I saw
    2 Bugatti Veyron
    2 Enzo
    few SLR include Roadster, Roadster Brabus and SLR 722 GTR
    1 Pagani Zonda Roadster
    1 Koenigseg
    1 Sallen S7
    Show me the Enzo! Do you have pics of all of these? I eally hope they're patr of the 110 pics!!!

Is this the NSX from Ice Tronix? Lovely car
    hondansx033.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

gefpm wrote: »
    saw this up in sainsburys a while ago. sorry about pic but it was taken with my phone

that's a beauty, 722 edition.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭ucd.1985

Cañitas wrote: »

***Removed after second thoughts.***

ferrari490.jpg
    ferrari514.jpg

When were these taken? Pretty sure that 430 has had black five spoke wheels on it for the last while.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

ucd.1985 wrote: »
    When were these taken? Pretty sure that 430 has had black five spoke wheels on it for the last while.

It did, exact same wheels just in black

according to the pic it was taken on the 3rd of May 2008

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

dont know him personally but have heard a bit about him, though its not really appropriate to post on a public forum just because hes got a ferrari.

ucd1985 it does have black wheels now, theres a few pics on www.octane.ie - looks absolutely class. marineck have you got any pics since its got black wheels?

It did, exact same wheels just in black

according to the pic it was taken on the 3rd of May 2008

Def not the same wheels.

Think the black ones are the ones you used to get with a 360.

Grahamo999 wrote: »
    Show me the Enzo! Do you have pics of all of these? I eally hope they're patr of the 110 pics!!!

Yes i have photos of all them but it wasn't in Ireland and also F430 Novitec Rosso beautyfull car, and this 430 have now black wheels and i have photo with black wheels :D

I think this 430 on my with bvlack wheels have now novitec rosso wheels :D

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭UhOh

you'll find the answer on pg553 of this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

ucd.1985 wrote: »
    Def not the same wheels.

Think the black ones are the ones you used to get with a 360.

Not my picture, i did not take it. Was either earlier on in this thread or on the similar thread on octane

dsc00157yzs.th.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭recycle

Not my picture, i did not take it. Was either earlier on in this thread or on the similar thread on octane

dsc00157yzs.th.jpg

Undoubtedly a cracker of a car.

What I find strange tho is....

....at what point does an owner of such a car walk out the door some morning look across at their parked ferrari costing 250grand plus and say to themselves 'do you know what....that looks a bit ****e with them wheels...how can i bling her up a bit more'

If its the same owner since 1st registered than the bigger problem is having that silly ts reg. IMO theres too much messin around with wheels on cars. Unfortunately I will never have a quarter of a mill to spend on a car but I'll gladly begrudge any ferrari owner in this manner:pac:

• Advertisement

cianclarke wrote: »
    If people want to see a Veyron head to the car museum type thing in Berlin city centre, there's a Bently/Bugatti store in there with a Veyron just sitting there.
    IIRC it's on / just off Unter den Linden, but I stand to be corrected.

Are you sure that it is real? It might just be a working model with the engine from a Golf. The Ford/Mitsubishi dealership in Galway has a red Ford GT but it is surrounded by velvet ropes and never leaves the show room, Ford only made 4,000 of them so I am fairly sure that it has no engine.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement