Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

Fiona500 wrote: »
    Are you sure that it is real? It might just be a working model with the engine from a Golf. The Ford/Mitsubishi dealership in Galway has a red Ford GT but it is surrounded by velvet ropes and never leaves the show room, Ford only made 4,000 of them so I am fairly sure that it has no engine.
    As posted in a seperate thread Limerickman started a coupe weeks ago
    As spotted by my Dad in Berlin recently!
    img4969p.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,195 ✭✭✭MarkN

Ok one is mine but still... :)

3036_79712406784_560441784_1771314_125552_n.jpg
    3036_79716001784_560441784_1771369_3330550_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

SHOWOFF!!!!:p

Mark, I see what you've done there..... Your very good at delibertly parking bad! Out of harms way from kids passenger doors:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

Mark, I see what you've done there..... Your very good at delibertly parking bad! Out of harms way from kids passenger doors:)
    Some moron will still manage to park next to you no matter how hard you try:(
    Parked at furthest end of the car park with at least 100 free spaces between me and the shops yesterday, where does the gimp with the Yaris park? Right next to me, and over the line :mad: I was only there 10 mins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭cianclarke

MarkN wrote: »
    Ok one is mine but still... :)

Wow, sweet car! Fair play.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 P D

Phonemarch09102.jpg

april09019.jpg

april09025.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kwalshe

P D wrote: »
    Phonemarch09102.jpg

april09019.jpg

april09025.jpg

hOLY Crap... those are sexual choclate......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Lads, just about the pics of the black 430 - is it wise to post photos of it in the owners front garden?

Just a thought....

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,502 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Im so annoyed I wasnt about to go to the Porsche owners club meet on Friday :( I had the opportunity to be driven around in different porsches on the track too. Ah wells, next one is in July I think, so can wait until then :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Try1ng

Think he wants a different car? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Try1ng wrote: »
    Think he wants a different car? :D

I hope theres a good explanation for such idiocy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

Hogzy wrote: »
    I hope theres a good explanation for such idiocy!!

Sure is: he/she is an idiot. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

With the ole' recession he probably couldn't afford the Ferrari he put the downpayment on so had to resort to that :p

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭UhOh

I was just wondering. Has anyone ever spotted the Carrera GT about, the one Des Cullen sold for 1 million euro a few years ago. I preume its the only one in the country

UhOh wrote: »
    I was just wondering. Has anyone ever spotted the Carrera GT about, the one Des Cullen sold for 1 million euro a few years ago. I preume its the only one in the country
    They probably shipped it off to the UK like they did with the Enzo.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Fiona500 wrote: »
    The Ford/Mitsubishi dealership in Galway has a red Ford GT but it is surrounded by velvet ropes and never leaves the show room, Ford only made 4,000 of them so I am fairly sure that it has no engine.

Always assumed they made a few thousand of these but why do they have "One of 101" on the side?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

NiSmO wrote: »
    Enzo on sale here?! When was that for sale? How much was it going for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

Not my picture, i did not take it. Was either earlier on in this thread or on the similar thread on octane

dsc00157yzs.th.jpg

the guy who took is a member here under the name AJ, he used to post alot of pics in this thread, hasnt posted in a long while though. i think he would get on well with marineck!

marineck lets see your pics of the 430 with black wheels:)

...but i have to agree on thinking twice about posting pics of it outside the owners house

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭UhOh

Des Cullen sold one a few years ago at a premium. 1 million euro. I think the official list price here was 675,000 euro. Someone obviously with bags of dough not wanting to join the waiting list

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

yes there was a silver carrera gt for sale here a few years ago. it was in des cullens showroom in rathmines, i think it was 2004/05? they had a yellow ferrari enzo a few months before the carrera gt was there. both were sold for 1 million euro as far as i know. i think that the carrera gt is still here, given the price it would have obviously included VRT. the Enzo was never reg'd here, was in the country for a month or two and then went over to the UK.

The Enzo made an appearance at the phoenix park races a few years ago. 2006 I think.

steve06 wrote: »
    The Enzo made an appearance at the phoenix park races a few years ago. 2006 I think.

Did you manage to get any pics steve?

No not myself but i did see a few snaps somewhere. can't find them on flickr though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

4th part of 110 Photo's

Someone asked me about photos of Enzo and veyron... In 110 photos is no Veyron or Enzo because this 110 photo's are from Ireland not form all my pics

lamborghini002.jpg
    lamborghini004.jpg
    lamborghini018.jpg
    lorinser010.jpg
    lotus024.jpg
    maserati089.jpg
    maserati099.jpg
    maybach019.jpg
    maybach025.jpg
    maybach028.jpg
    mustang026.jpg
    mustang031.jpg
    p1100911.jpg
    p1100943.jpg
    p1100979.jpg

Some great shots, any chance of a pic of the Enzo after you've put up all the 110 pics???

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Some serious pics as per usual Marcinek, thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

RESPECT to that man. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

Grahamo999 wrote: »
    Some great shots, any chance of a pic of the Enzo after you've put up all the 110 pics???

Yes sure... ONe Enzo was in Ferrari Garage (scuderia few 430, f40 and few more as well) 2nd on car show (sallen, Maserati MC12, Gumpert, Veyron as well one supercar beside other one) :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement